1958 Henry C. Grebe & Co., Inc. Motor Yacht
** SOLD **
1958 Henry C. Grebe “SEA BREEZE”
A beautiful 1958 Grebe Flush Deck Motor Yacht, SEA BREEZE has been a live aboard in the Trent River in New Bern, NC for many years. Constant care and upgrades have kept her in nice condition. She can be moved under her own power and is ready for a new owner. The seller has decided to downsize and dictates her sale. He will consider all offers, trades, etc.
3 stateroom model with enclosed aft deck, beautiful mahogany cabinets, nicely appointed with crew’s quarters forward. The master has port and starboard berths and the amidships quest cabin is large. Separate heads for master and guest with shared shower. Main cabin features an “L” shaped port side settee and two chairs on starboard side. Aft main cabin has a built-in large bookshelf. Large windows and opening ports and hatches give excellent visibility and natural lighting. The interior flooring is a neutral berber carpet.
USCG approved sanitation system onboard which eliminates the need for pump outs or discharge. Excellent for a live aboard vessel. Fresh water system utlizes dock side connection only. Water pump can be reconnected.
Galley: Located down and forward of the main salon, the galley is large and offers excellent storage and has a “C” shaped dinette which converts to sleep two.
- Stainless steel sink with faucet and sprayer
- Magic Chef propane oven and three burner stove top
- Kenmore refrigerator/freeze
- Emerson Professional Series microwave oven
- Large countertops and ample storage cabinets
- 120 volt AC power
- 12 volt DC power for electronics
- 32 volt DC power for yacht systems
- Electric distribution panel with circuit breakers
- Shore power cords with splitter
- Kohler generator, 12.5 Kw, under 100 hours in sound shield
Electronics & Helm
- Binnacle compass at helm
- VHF radio
- Detroit diesel engines, port: 3935 total hours/starboard 4019 total hours. Rebuilt and now have approximately 1500 hours on both.
- Complete helm instrumentation
- Morse helm controls
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.