2008 Sea Ray 210 Select Fission
What makes a Sea Ray Fission so special Sea Ray, the top-end of boat builders, takes their “standard” bowrider boat and hops it up to include a hugely powerful MAG350 DTS engine, SmartTow computerized launch/cruise control system, a wakeboard tower, and other features designed to facilitate fun on the water!
If you are interested in easily towing kids, towing multiple kids, even towing “big kids” (adults) – you definitely want a Fission!
This boat was designed for fun! Don’t mess around with other boats that will require you to ballast the bow in order to plane it, only to lose plane when you turn. Don’t drag your kids through the water while the boat struggles to get them up. Besides who can learn to wakeboard / kneeboard / ski when they get dragged on for a prolonged period? GET THIS FISSION and pop them up, plane the boat, and have a blast!
This is an extremely clean 2008 21’ Sea Ray Fission wakeboard / ski / kneeboard / tubing / whatever you want, fun boat. The hull is black with awesome hull side graphics, and a great wakeboard tower with optional speakers.
This Fission is powered by a MAG350 Mercury Magnum MPI engine with DTS (Digital Throttle and Shift) and a Bravo 3 dual-propeller outdrive. WOW!
This boat has the optional Corsa Thru-Hull exhaust system. Flip a switch on the dashboard and you can re-direct the exhaust directly out of the side of the boat for maximum horsepower, sound, and an ego boost. Or flip it back to send the exhaust under the water for quiet operation. COOL! It also has many many more options too!
Includes a 2015 Karavan KKRT4800 trailer with rollers (not a cheap bunk trailer)
Some late model trades will be considered. Whether you are trading-up or trading-down, we buy late-model boats and you save the hassle and tax! No need to wait - get into this dream boat today - you don’t have to be a two-boat owner.
- Two swivel / captain’s chairs at helm
- Helm chairs are combination sitting / standing with flip up/down bolster
- Large bench seat aft of the cockpit with storage underneath
- Wrap around bow seating with hinged cushions for storage underneath
- Large sundeck over engine compartment
- Two large storage areas under sundeck outboard of engine compartment
- Opening/closing gate with windscreen to seal off bow area for when it’s cold or raining
- Stainless cleats, hardware, cup holders, etc.
- Sunbrella Black Cockpit cover
- Sunbrella Black Tonneau cover
- Sunbrella Black Integral bimini top for wakeboard tower with boot
*** ADDITIONAL BRAND-NEW, STILL-IN-BOX SUNBRELLA CANVAS. SECOND SET, OBVIOUSLY NEVER USED, INCLUDES: TOWER BIMINI TOP, BIMINI TOP BOOT, TONNEAU COVER AND COCKPIT COVER. THIS IS NEARLY A $2,000 VALUE!!!
Included is the original cockpit snap-in carpet. The seller removed and did not use the carpet in order to keep the boat easier to keep clean. The carpet is in good condition but the carpet backing on the underside is flaking off.
***Boat is bottom painted WHITE (Pettit Vivid White) and outdrive is protected with Pettit Ultima. Advantage: helps protect fiberglass from marine life and osmotic blistering in fresh, brackish, or salt water.
- Integral swim platform with rubber non-skid surface
- Telescoping stainless steel swim ladder with integral grab handle from swim platform
- ***Second telescoping stainless steel boarding ladder for boarding at bow
- Bow and stern eyes, Stainless Steel
- Cleats, custom Sea Ray, thru-bolted, Stainless Steel
- Handrail, Stainless Steel with integral ski tow eye on transom
- Stainless steel thru hull fittings
- Stainless steel navigation lights
- Windshield, three piece tempered/tinted curved glass w/ walk-thru
- Wakeboard storage w/ vinyl matting
- Anchor storage with fiberglass hatch
- Large sundeck over engine compartment
- ***Wakeboard tower with two rear-firing speakers
- Finished fiberglass floor
- Snap-in cockpit carpet liner
- Built-in ice chest in port dash
Helm and Electronics
- Instrumentation, custom Sea Ray SmartCraft w/ low-glare blue night lighting and chrome bezels.
- 4-in-1 gauge includes fuel level, oil pressure, trim, water temperature
- Smartcraft Diagnostic system
- (Depth/water temperature, engine alarms, hour meter, fuel consumption/usage, trim level, SmartTow, battery voltage)
- ***SmartCraft DTS (Digital Throttle and Shift) - The epitome of smooth, precise shifting and lightning-fast throttle response. No cables. No hesitation. With a solid, proven track record for performance and reliability
- Pushbutton engine start/stop
- ***SmartTow - Takes the guesswork out of pulling skiers, tubers, and wake boarders. Create a computerized launch profile for each rider. Plug it into the system once, enjoy a perfect launch speed every time. Just hit the throttle and go.
- Tilt and Trim
- Clarion AM/FM Single CD stereo with MP3 port
- Sirius Satellite Receiver
- Stereo speakers and subwoofers all throughout boat
- ***Additional speakers on wakeboard tower for water sports
- Blue LED cockpit courtesy lights
- Battery on/off switch (dual) with lock
- ***Dual AGM batteries
- Fuse block
- Color-coded wiring with chafe protection
- Automatic fire suppression system
- Automatic bilge pump
- Hydraulic steering
- Power-assisted tilt/trim
- Bravo III Dual counter-rotating propellers
- Mercury MAG350 Magnum MPI with DTS - 300 HP
- Corsa thru-hull exhaust upgrade - switch on the dashboard can direct the exhaust either under the water for quiet operation or directly out the side of the boat for maximum horsepower, sound, and ego.
- Gel-coated engine compartment
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of photography and/or viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. The specifications and statements contained herein are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed. Just like with any other boat purchase, the buyer is advised to enlist the services of a qualified professional marine surveyor in order to independently verify the specifications, conditions and statements made herein regarding this vessel.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.