2009 Chaparral 180 SSi
Designed for easy towing, low maintenance and family fun, the 180 SSi is a no-excuses Chaparral bow to stern. Her Extended V-Plane running surface is more than capable of handling V-6 cubic inches, making the Chaparral SSi 180 a get-it-done watersports tow boat. Extended Swim Platform.
- Air Pump
- Automatic Fire Extinguishing’s
- Bimini Top with Windscreen & Boot
- Cockpit & Bow Cover Blk
- Black Convenience Pkg
- Extended Swim Platform Mahogany Steering Wheel With Protective Cover
- Dura Life Max upholstery with Kevlar reinforcement, stainless steel hardware
- Limited Lifetime Hull Warranty. Back-to-back chase lounge seats.
Full-Sized Bow Area
Easy Access Storage Secure Grab Handles Full Backrest Support. Utilizing every inch of space, the bow storage areas are carpeted for added protection. Upfront, you also enjoy two handy drink holders, secure-feeling grab handles and comfortable wraparound backrest cushions.
Fiberglass Innerliner Easy Maintenance Added Durability
- Instead of a wood flooring, Chaparral’s fiberglass inner liner construction speeds up clean-up and is built to last. A Kevlar reinforce hull and closed cell injected foam between the stringers adds strength and creates a quiet ride.
Port Side Console Lockable Glove Box Removable Igloo Cooler
- The Matching port console include a lockable glove box for secure storage of small personal items. A 25-quart removable Igloo stows neatly under the console and secured firmly in place with bungee cords.
- Cockpit speakers
- Garmin GPSmap 441 - The GPSMAP 421S is a compact chart plotter that features an ultra-bright 4"QVGA color display along with an improved high-speed digital ad 3D views and Auto Guidance technology.
- Swimming ladder
- Bimini Top
- Road Trailer
- New Four Blade Aluminum Prop
Volvo Penta, 3.0GL, SX, 2.18 (#VolvoPack-30GL-SX218) Specifications Fuel System Carbureted Operation 4-stroke Cylinder ConfigurationL-4 Displacement 3.0 L Power135 HP Max Engine Speed4800 rpm Gear Ratio 2.18:1
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
One owner boat maintained by Riverboat Captain exceeding commercial standards. Not a cleaner better maintained Chaparral on the market
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.