1999 Beneteau 36
For Sale By Denison Yacht Sales - Palm Beach Gardens
Price Reduced $ 2,000 - March 2015 New Inverter Instrument at Nav. Station - November 12, 2014 --- Boat was hauled out and All New Bottom Paint job completed. Hull and Deck were completely Compounded and Waxed. Engine was fully serviced including replacement of all filters and fluids (also racor serviced). Over $ 3,000 paid. (New pictures) Boat is at our Denison Palm Beach Gardens Office for easy inspection - Come see her !!!
Contact Central Agent Randy Greenfield 954-205-6300
Layout - Center Cockpit has high coming, pedestal Wheel Steering to quadrant. Starting forward is a v-berth with storage. Next, aft is the main salon with a settee to port and starboard and a large butterfly table centerline. The storage in this section consists of lockers below the dinette seating as well as behind the outboard seat backs and above settees. As you continue aft a pass thru inline Galley to port and a Nav. table to starboard. A full sized berth is aft, there are storage lockers both hanging and fitted with shelving. A private entrance to the pass thru head compartment to starboard. Access to the anchor locker and windlass is on the fore-deck; engine access is under entrance steps.
- Interior sole is teak & holly
- Three deck hatches and 11 port lights
- 12v lights everywhere - ventilation by hatches & dorades
- Double stainless steel sinks with hot and cold pressure water
- ENO, two burner, gimbaled stainless stove and oven
- Top loading Vitrifrigo cold plate refrigerator - Microwave oven
- 12 volt staring battery - 4 6 volt house bank for systems
- Heart interface 20 inverter - charger 100 amp - Balmar alternator on main engine
- Two 40 watt solar panels located on the Bimini top / Blue shy solar booster
- Icom M59 VHF, binnacle compass, Autohelm auto pilot, Raymarine SL70C radar
- GPS Garmin map 180, Autohelm Speed/Wind/Depth indicators
LOA 36' 5'
LWL 31' 2"
Draft 5' 2"
Beam 12' 6"
Bridge Clearance 47'
Displacement 12,125 lbs.
Ballast 4,155 lbs.