1976 Aquasport 240 CC
** SOLD **
Refit in 2007 to include all new stringers, deck, full paint job, transom closed in with built in live well, Molded fiberglass engine mounting and swim platform extension, jack plate, boat completely rewired, T-top with observation tower, and 4 Stroke 250 HP Yamaha. Nida Core Composite coring used in deck and stringers.
Very Low hours since refit. (Owner reports 320 hrs.)
Very classic looking and versatile inshore and near coastal fishing boat. Looks like it should cost a whole lot more.
An original 1976 24 Aquasport Hull that went through a Major Professional Refit completed in 2007. The boat has been substantially improved from its original construction by incorporating modern technology to a proven classic boat design.
Actual hull length is approximately 26 foot now.
She features all of today's modern systems and up to date fiberglass technology.
- Danforth Compass
- 2 Yamaha Mutifunction displays
- 2 Rule 1500 Bilge pumps
- Trim Tabs
- Hydraulic Jack Plate
- Two Group 24 Batteries with switch
- Rocket Launcher (4) on Back Rest
- 4 Place rocket launcher on T-Top
- 6 rod holders Flush mounted
- Sea Star Hydraulic steering
- No Bottom Paint
- Danforth Anchor
- Positive foam flotation added.
Tandem Axle Aluminum Trailer with brakes.
In 2006 the deck, tank, and stringers were removed from the boat at Hydrophillic Boat Works in Tampa Florida.The transom was closed in and a custom hull extension/motor bracket with built in swim platforms was added to the boat.This increases the overall length of the boat to over 26 foot now.
- Stringers replaced with Nida-Core composite fiber-glassed stringers
- All new Nida-Core Transverse bulkheads installed
- Lower deck was replaced with Nida-Core Composite Fiberglass non skid.
- Transom was enclosed with Nida-Core and glassed
- Custom Transom Live well added
- Custom FRP outboard bracket installed
- New Aluminum Fuel Tank Installed.
- New pop up cleats
- New Rub rail
- Whole boat was repainted
- Boat was then taken to Yacht Renovators in Saint Petersburg where the following work was done and the boat was completed in 2007 and vessel went into service.
- Boat completely rewired with new distribution, breakers and switch panels.
- New Factory Crate Yamaha Engine, controls and gauges installed
- New Paramount Custom T-top with observation tower and overhead electronics box installed
- New Leaning post with back rest
- New Jack plate
A big dollar custom look at a very affordable price. High quality professional restoration insures years of future enjoyment. The Aquasport hull is the model for most of the current high end semi custom fisherman. Featuring a shallow draft for inshore waters, but enough free-board and a deep enough V to venture offshore as well. Boat is in very good overall condition. She has been very lightly used by her current owner, who performed the restoration.
Overall length with the hull extension is over 26 feet.
A restoration such as this with new Yamaha power would likely run well over $60,000.
Save big money, and enjoy now.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.