1987 Donzi F-33 Cuddy Cabin
33' | Donzi F-33 Cuddy Cabin | 1987
Gorgeous refit center console with cuddy cabin!
- Raymarine Radar & Electronics
- Twin Mercury 200 HP Outboards
- Cuddy Cabin w/ Sink & Electric Head
- Electric Windlass
- Lot of Additional Upgrades!!!
If you are looking for a fast center console boat to sport fish or make quick trips to Catalina, look no further. The F-33 combines a high-efficiency deep-V hull with a sexy race boat profile. This Donzi F-33 is as close to perfect as possible. The owner completely refit the boat from the stringers up, spending over $120k. Click on the full specifications tab for more details. Call today for more information or to set up a showing before it is too late!
- Stainless Anchor w/ Chain & Rode
- Electric Windlass w/ Helm Controls
- Forward Stainless Railings
- Lots of Deck Storage
- Folding Rear Seating for Fishing
- Lots of Stainless Rocket Launchers
- Stainless T-Top Bimini Frame over Center Console
- Covers for Everything!
- Chetco Touch Screen Display
- Raymarine Digital Radar
- x2 e7 Series MultiFunction Displays (GPS, Sonar)
- Raymarine RCU-3 Remote on Wheel
- Central Computer for Engine Instrumentation
- VHF ICOM IC-M412 Radio
- Sony Marine Stereo System
- DC 12V & AC 110V
- 30Amp Shore Power Connection w/ Cord
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Electric Head
- HydroHoist - Dry Slip Storage
- LED Spot Lights
The boat was completely rebuilt and re-engineered in 2012 by Ignacio (Nacho) Serna. The interior was torn down to the hull. New stringers added, new deck, rebuilt and reinforced transom, a new custom fuel tank, and a beautiful custom stainless T-top. A completely new electrical systems were also added including; Chetco touch screen digital display, dual Raymarine E7 units (GPS, Sonar, Digital Radar), and a premium sounds system. Practically a brand new boat!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.