1996 Jones Brothers Marine (Less than 5 Hours!)
- Stock Number: AEM-MG20160516
- Length: 20ft / 6.10 m
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Number Of Engines: 1
- Engine Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
- Fuel: Gasoline
FOR QUESTIONS CONTACT: MARK 252-671-1684 or (e-mail us using the link on this page)
1996 Jones Brothers Bateau 198
-2011 Mercury 60HP four stroke with 4.5hrs...yes, less than FIVE hours!
- Tandem axle Magic Trail Aluminum bunk trailer
- New wiring, bilge pump, Blue Seas fuse box, Blue Seas battery switch, switch panel, etc
- All switches flush mounted on black starboard inside console with rear access via the hatch you see on the front of the console
- Navigation lights mounted to the sides of the console
- Garmin 421s GPS/fishfinder
- New JBL stereo and Pioneer 6in speakers (AM/FM/MP3/Bluetooth)
- New windshield
- New Sunbrella canvas in front of gas tank and center console
- Aluminum leaning post w/ storage tray and dive tank racks - Room for up to a 65qt Yeti underneath
- 18 gallon fuel tank under console w/ new fuel line and attachments - 150+ mile range at cruise
- Fresh bottom paint
Just rewired the boat last fall and installed a new switch panel, fuse box and stereo and replaced the canvas. Moved battery to console to help keep water out of the stern (scuppers are not underwater even with the battery in the stern) and installed a bilge pump on deck for when water does get on the deck.
Basically the only things that are not new are the hull and gas tank.
Cruises around 22-25mph at 4200-4500rpm/2.5-3gph (8+mpg) and WOT is around 32-35mph at 5gph. Great on gas and getting on plane with 3-4 people isn't an issue with the 60hp.
BOAT LOCATION: Wrightsville Beach, NC (28480)