2000 Dakota 360 SF
This well cared for 36’ Dakota Center Console is a spectacular deal. Re-powered with 2008 Mercury Opti-Max she is a high performance fisherman’s dream. There are 2 generous live wells, huge fish boxes, tons of rod holders, and a full rigging station located on the transom. The large size and ample dead rise give this boat a nice comfortable ride in sloppy conditions. If cruising is more your style there is more than enough room for all of your friends. The boat is finished off with a complement of electronics including GPS plotter, sounder and VHF radio.
- Custom T-Top with Crows Nest
- Custom leaning post with backrest, rod holders and storage
- Center console head compartment with sink & electric toilet
- Cushions for foredeck, aft bench seats, coaming and back rests
- Large built in and carry-on livewells
- Full boat cover
- Console cover
- Fish boxes with pumpouts
- Anchor locker w/anchor & rode
- Transom door and boarding ladder
- Ample rod holders and rocket launchers
- Prep station
- Fresh and raw water washdowns
- Deck and gunwale lights
- Removable canopy for foredeck area
Twin Mercury 225hp OptiMax outboards new in 2008
- Furuno FCV-585 Sounder
- Furuno GP 1650W plotter
- I-COM VHF radio
- Stereo with high quality speakers (intermittent)
This lift-kept Dakota 360 was sponsored in tournaments by major marine entities and was maintained and kept to impress the sportsman. She has all the features, and more, for serious fishing by professionals or the weekend angler.
The engines, electrical panels and many soft goods were updated a few years ago and still look great.
This is a one owner boat. The owner had it custom built and rigged for tournament fishing?
There is no trailer.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.