2001 Regulator 32 CC Upgraded Yamaha F-300's
This boat underwent a major overhaul in 2011 including:
- Hull Painted with Awl grip / Awl craft #2000 Ice blue paint. The old gel coat was completely sanded and then added 2 coats of primer and then painted.
- The bottom was completely sanded down to the gel coat, primed and bottom painted with Copper Pro 67 – Blue Water bottom paint. All through hull fittings were replaced with all brass fittings.
- Boat was repowered and all the controls mounted on the center console were taken off ( old Yamaha OX66 250’s), re-fiber glassing the center console to receive the new controls for the new F300’s.
- Center console instrument box completely taken out, refitted and re-painted to receive the new (at that time) Garmin 5215 w/GPS, and all the rocker switches.
- Standard fixed outrigger mounting brackets on the T-top, and were replaced with Lee Adjustable Sidewinder MK2 outrigger mounts.
- Center Console door frame was completely taken off, primed and repainted black and remounted. All the hatch covers were cut out on the side where the deck drains meet the trough. (The factory did not do this and they always backed up where the side of the lid met the trough.)
This boat has and is well maintained at every level with the highest quality materials with great attention to detail. It has been warehouse kept since 2011.
- Garmin 5215 with GPS Navigation.
- Garmin GMR604XHD - 4 foot open array HD Radar. (approx. 72 mile range)
- Furuno FCV 628 depth finder (new June 2016) w/ transducer from factory.
- Fusion Radio with 4 JBL speakers (All new in June 2016)
- FM Antenna
- VHF Radio and antenna
- Marinco 500A Spotlight w/ center console control switch
- Richie FN201 compass
- Sirius XM Radio and antenna
- Windless – Lewmar – V2 model #5440482
- Cockpit lighting (standard on Regulators)
- T-Top Spreader lights. (The entire T-Top wiring for the spreaders / Garmin / antennas were installed on the T-Top by installing a channel down the middle of the T-Top and re-fiber glassing and re-painting with non-skid paint)
- 2 - Bennett Trim Tabs. (New June 2016)
- 4 – Battery’s – 1 port engine. 1 starboard engine. 2 house. (New in June 2016)
Battery charger for all 4 battery’s.
- Battery selector switches.
- Lee Sidewinder outrigger mounts w/riggers.
- Leaning post tackle center (Not shown)
- Self-bailing cockpit.
- 2 bilge pumps w/ automatic float switches.
- Head with new macerator pump (June 2016) and head tank bypass switch.
- Shower nozzle in sink (standard on regulators)
- Fresh /Salt water wash-down.
- 4 - Electric Kite reel / deep drop receptacles. 2 under gunnels and 2 (wired only) under leaning post / tackle station.)
- Rear cooler in transom was converted to be a SECOND live bait well as well as a cooler.
Not installed on the boat currently, but possible available:
CUSTOM REMOVEABLE FORWARD (Port and Starboard) AND REAR SEATING (NOT SHOWN)
They have been out of the boat for a while. May need to be recovered. Kept inside.
Leaning post tackle center hardware. (Drawers etc.) Not Shown.
Center console panel and drawers. Not shown