2002 Midnight Express 39 Cuddy
- Stock #059663 -
2002 Midnight Express 39 Cuddy with Center Console, upgraded engine package in 2008 with Triple Yamaha 300 horse power Four strokes with only 525 hours of run time.
This vessel has a diesel generator to run the cabin, so you don't even have to come to port to spend the night. She runs 62 MPH but only been run there twice for short period, she has an exceptional ride and at 48 MPH your just cruising and the Gulf is just a big playground at that speed in this vessel!!
Vessel has a 6 person safety raft certified thru 2016.
Midnight Express was started in 1999 and the first model the fledgling company launched was the 39. Now, if the government can ever be a yardstick of whether a boat is a success or not, this is one of those times. Correctly figuring that bad guys had fast boats, and something faster but still smooth running was needed, the 39 was immediately snapped up and put to use by the military and law enforcement community as a high-speed interceptor. With its "don't even try to outrun me" lines and performance, it was an instant success. But just like the Humvee, a target audience for a civilian version was identified and the 39 saw new life with civilian clientele. Today, the 39 is available to us mere mortals in two versions, the open and cuddy. But for those of us looking for a boat with style and speed, step aboard as we take a detailed look at one hot boat.
100% hand laid fiberglass
- "Nida Core" deck, hull sides & cockpit sole
- One-piece interliner, hand laid fiberglass bonded to hull
- Vinylester & isophatalic resins
- Self bailing cockpit
- Custom extended radar arch with (2) recessed red lights in arch plate,
- (2) Trick (Florescent) lights mounted center pipe of top
- (2) rear spreaders
- (4) Rod holders
- Mounted on arch legs, and aft boarding grab handles
- Fiberglass helm seat with aluminum piped base & (4) rod holders
- (2) Steps molded into console for helm seating
- Full coaming bolsters with PVC backing (removable)
- Stainless steel boarding ladder with custom mounting block on transom
- Transom door with walk through
- Custom grab rails on console powder coated white.
Please submit any and ALL offers - your offer may be accepted! Submit your offer today!
At POP Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market. We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results.
Take a look at ALL ***86 PICTURES*** of this vessel, AND A VIDEO, on our main website at POPYACHTS DOT COM. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to speaking with you!