2005 Jupiter Center Console Forward Seating Open
This Jupiter 31 CC has recently been COMPLETELY REFITTED with new powder coating, cushions, wiring, electronics and more. She looks brand new from top to bottom. Powered by twin 250hp four stroke Yamahas, that are known for their dependability, she delivers a dry, comfortable ride and turns heads while on the water. Don't miss your opportunity to own this beautiful boat. The 31 has always been well endowed in terms of fishing. Most impressive on the 31 are her construction and big boat-style systems. Each 31 is laid up by hand. The 31's plumbing and electrical systems are well above average for a boat of her type. This is your chance to buy a like-new dream hull with at a fraction of the cost for a new boat! Located in Nassau Bahamas. Call today to schedule your showing.
The success of the high-performance design of this boat is from the melding of features like the proper beam, weight, balance and power. The 31 has an enclosed head with access through the port side of the center console. She has a conventional transom with a custom engine bracket/dive platform. The cockpit is plumbed with fresh- and saltwater washdowns. At the bow there are two forward benches to accommodate several guests. The instrument panel has an integral electronics area that has a removable/lockable Plexiglas cover. The large white powder coated T top provides ample shade.
- SS Deck Hardware throughout
- Deck Storage Lockers
- SS Dive Ladder
- Fresh and Salt Water washdown
Helm & Electronics
- Furono NavNet multifunction display
- Furono Autopilot
- Garmin multifunction display
- Fusion Marine Stereo System
- Dual VHF radios
- Krystal Plugs
- Battery Charger
- Recessed LED Lighting
- Underwater Fishing Lights
Engine And Mechanical
- Twin 250hp F250 Outboards, well maintained
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.