2005 Key West 225 Center Console
** SOLD **
“Like New” condition, meticulous one owner boat. Yamaha Four Stroke, 88 hours. All the options; trailer kept, covered, never bottom painted. Hook up and go; all records available. Priced to SELL now, so call in confidence.
This is a big, deep, blue water boat coupled with lightweight composite construction and an efficient hull design able to take you way out where the big ones are and back home without breaking the bank. A potty room under the console and a removable transom seat makes it family friendly as well.
Boat Details: Identify to Manufacturer Image
1) Insulated fish box with macerator pump.
2) Changing/potty room under the console is adult sized.
3) Standard live well. Leaning post livewell is an option.
4) Removable transom seat.
5) Cockpit bolsters are standard.
6) Storage lockers.
- Removable transom seat.
- SS bow pulpit roller.
- Cup holder on console.
- Storage box under leaning post seat.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- High bow rail.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- 12" X 12" Trim Tabs.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Electric horn.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Folding stern light.
- Courtesy lights.
- SS pop up gas cap and flush mount vent.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Deluxe Leaning Post with 94 Qr. Cooler and Backrest
- Molded Anchor Storage with Anchor
- Rear Storage for Battery and Accessories
- Large Fish Box in Bow
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Radio Box in Console
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Raw Water Wash Down Kit
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Rocket launchers
- Rocket launcher helm seat back
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- 30 Gallon Aerated Live Well
- Optional 2nd leaning post live well
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Black accents.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains
Electronics & Helm
- ICOM VHF IC-M302 Radio
- Garmin GPS map 192C GPS
- Lowrance X125 Sounder
- Clarion CD stereo radio system
- Trim Tab control
- 12 volt system, twin batteries - new 2012
- Isolator switch
- Nav lights
- Power outlets
- Spreader Lights, forward light
- Helm Lights
Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Yamaha F-225 four stroke, 88 original hours; carefully maintained, all records available
This is one of those boats I am always asked to find.
She is that close to new boat condition, a cream puff, at used boat pricing.
A great opportunity.
Call me, you won’t be disappointed.
- Load Rite dual axel trailer/surge brakes included
- Full canvas covers, entire boat.
- ENCLOSURE: Canvas and Vinyl, with wings, includes storage bag
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.