2006 Jupiter 38 FS
A Fisherman's Dream!
This lift-kept Jupiter 38 FS Center Console delivers an incredible ride with a legendary Donald Blount-designed deep V hull and triple Mercury Verado 4 stroke power. She is designed with the fishing enthusiast in mind, with big insulated fish boxes, abundant rod storage, big stand-up livewell, extra fuel capacity, outriggers, and more. She has a forward seating layout to give her more storage and versatility. She will run over 60 mph efficiently when called upon. Her notable features include:
- Triple Mercury Verado 250hp 4 Strokes (only 525 hours)
- Lift-kept 24 degree deep V hull with no bottom paint
- Optional large 485g fuel capacity
- Lewmar bow thruster (inop)
- Lee outriggers
- Raymarine E120 with open array radar
- Clarion stereo system
- Fiberglass T-top w/rocket launcher and spreader light
- Two 104g macerated fish boxes in cockpit sole
- Two insulated rod storage holds on each side of console
- Cushioned forward console seat with insulated storage below
- Forward dodger and seating benches with storage underneath
- Leaning post w/50g livewell, sink, rigging box, tackle, and rocket launcher
- Garelick fold up bolster helm seats
- Fold down transom bench and transom door
- 360 degree bolsters
- Sub-console w/electric head, sink/shower, and rod storage
- Fresh and raw water washdowns
- Windlass and thru-hull anchor system
- …and so much more!
She is absolutely turnkey and ready to run comfortably and fast to your favorite fishing grounds.
The Company and Agent offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.