2007 Sea Ray Laguna
Nicest Sea Ray Laguna B190 on the market and priced to sell (e-mail us using the link on this page)
The Laguna B-190 has 360-degrees of fishability and is powered with Mercury’s EFI Four-Stroke outboard power. The layout offers dedicated casting space at the bow and the stern. The Deluxe Center Console features six vertical rod holders, Mercury SmartCraft SC1000, and room for more electronics.
- All railings 316L stainless steel
- Molded fiberglass swim platform
- Wood-free no rot construction
- Upgraded seating
- Hydraulic steering SmartCraft™ technology
- 3-spoke steering wheel with turning knob
- Limited lifetime transferable hull warranty
- Stainless steel pull up cleats
- Custom trailer with LED lights, a fully wired ground system, and torsion axles
- Laguna Silver hull accent color
- Premium Mercury® Platinum control cables
Beginning at the Bow
The B-190 has a dedicated anchor cleat and anchor locker with hanger and room for plenty of line. The raised casting deck features an aggressive grip surface and plenty of room to work fish. Inside the bow locker you will find it is finished both inside and under the lid and it is also insulated to keep the catch fresh until weigh-in or cleaning for dinner. In the port corner, the B-190 is already wired for adding a trolling motor, so all you have to do is choose your favorite weapon. The recessed bow rails are convenient to those seated as well as truly recessed to prevent tangling with the fishing lines as you move from bow to stern. The 6’’ cleats are 6” pop-up style which also promotes a clean surface on the gunwale tops. The front of the console offers a comfortable seat with seat back on tracks for easy cleaning and a15 gallon aerated livewell for bait up front.
The helm has a clear acylic windscreen with great wrap-around hand rails and accent stripe at the bottom. On the working side of the helm, the B-190 features a standard Richie compass on top and moving on down, the deluxe station comes equipped with a Mercury SmartCraft SC1000 digital gauges, lighted rocker switches with push-button circuit breakers, and a 12volt socket for portable gear. To the right is 9” x 11” of space for flat panel gear or other gauges. Steering is a cast stainless 3-spoke wheel with Baystar hydraulic assist. The seat is a typical 5-position flip-flop seat complete with a handy cooler seat that can be removed for filling or cleaning. Inside the helm you can readily see the drain lines for the six vertical rod holders and two stainless drinkholders on the side of the helm. Once you add the trolling motor, the batteries will also go in the trays here as well. The bow navigation light stores in clips on the port door of this compartment.
More Fishing Features
The cockpit offers plenty of space to work fish with a raised casting deck across the stern. Gunwale tops are wide with two rod holders to each side. Across the stern, you have an insulated box on the port corner, 28-gallon livewell in the center and the cranking battery in the starboard box. A raw water washdown connection is located in the engine splash-well along with an access panel to the bilges to reach pumps, water cut-offs and other critical gear. If you like to jump in to cool off, you will appreciate the ½ swim platform on the port corner with handy grab handle and three-step telescoping swim ladder so you can easily get back on board.
- 2007 Laguna Trailer (New Condition)
- 2007 Mercury 115 four stroke ELPT-EFI (Less than 50 hours)
- S/S Prop
- New Batteries
- 2 Live wells
- Bow cusions
- Covers for Helm and Seats
- Navman Track Fish 6500 with Depth
- Seaworthy SEA2500 AM/FM with CD player
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.