2011 Everglades 350LX
Great opportunity to own a FRESHWATER Everglades 350LX. This boat was sold new to the original and current owner and has probably spent more time being stored in a heated, indoor storage building than in the water. Featuring custom paint, pipework and antenna's painted to match, this boat is a standout in any harbor she visits.
Low hours on her triple Yamaha 300's make her very desirable to own. By low hours, try 142 original hours.
A full suite of Raymarine electronics provide everything one would want in a navigation suite. Twin wide screens make for easy navigation in touch waters.
See below for option and navigation lists...
Everglades' 350LX is a versatile fishing boat with a spacious cuddy cabin that can easily accommodate overnight guests.
For fishing, there are 20 rod holders, 18-foot outriggers, lockable rod storage, and a tackle center with sink, cutting board, and fresh water faucet. Optional upgrades include a bow thruster, a side utility door that opens inboard and two different 2nd station options.
Built to last with Everglades' unsinkable RAMCAP® process, the 350LX has all the safety features, style and comfort that Everglades is known for in a versatile cuddy cabin.
- Triple 300HP Yamaha Engines - 140 original hours
- Bow Thruster
- Premium Audio Package
- DVD Receiver
- (2) Raymarine E 127W Widescreen Chart Plotters
- Network Switch
- Cross Over Coupler
- Network Cables
- Raystar 130 GPS Antenna (painted Slate Grey to match)
- DSM 30 Depth Sounder Module
- Bronze Thru-Hull Transducer
- Ray 55 VHF
- Antenna & Mount (painted to match)
- Raymarine RD1048 Radar 4' Open Array
- Raymarine Auto-Pilot X10 Core Pack w/ Type 1 and 6002 Display.
- White Vinyl w/ Platinum Piping.
- Hardtop Painted To Match
- Custom Teak Table For U-Shaped Seating Area
- Pipework Painted To Match
- Westerbeke Generator
- Airconditioning w/ Reverse Cycle Heat
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.