2013 Contender 28 Sport
** SOLD **
A super opportunity to buy a heavily Optioned Like New 28’ Contender Sport. Boat Shows New!
- Console – clear Acrylic windshield
- Custom Hardtop w/dark grey underside/matching hull bottom
- 3-LED spreader lights
- Freshwater system
- Pop Up stern cleats
- Garelick transom ladder
- Raw water wash down
- Fresh water wash down
- Flush mount/pop up bow light & cleat
- Coaming bolsters
- Folding aft seat
- Under gunnel rod racks
- Birdsall Leaning Post –tackle center
- Rupp Top Gun Outriggers (15’)
- 1pr. Kingfish rod holders
- Live well w/light, clear lid,1100GPH pump
- Upgraded rod holders
Electronics And Helm
- Garmin 6212 GPS Map/Sounder w/Airmar B104 Transducer/1 kW RMS/ 50/200 kHz
- Garmin GHP 20 Autopilot
- Standard Horizon Eclipse GX1200B VHF
- High speed compass
- 120vac/12vdc systems
- 3-Battery3-Battery disconnect switches
- ProMariner-ProSport20 Plus Triple Bank charger
Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin F300 HP Yamaha w/blade Mercury SS propellers approx. 50hrs.
- Extended Engine Warranties to 11/20/19
- 20 hour service performed
- Yamaha Command Link Plus
- 1pr. Spare 3 blade propellersElectric Marine Head w/holding tank & overboard discharge
- 2-Auto-Manual Electric bilge pumps
- Trim Tabs 12 x 12 w/Kiekhaefer pumps & rams
- Tilt Steering Helm
- Two cylinder hydraulic steering w/power assist steering pump
A beautifully rigged CC that offers speed-comfort-quality-and Warranty! Stored on the owner’s lift when in town, inside storage the rest of the year. READY TO FISH! JUST IN TIME FOR THE SUMMER!
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.