2014 Dorado 30 SE Center Console Diesel
THIS IS THE MOST CUSTOM DORADO EVER BUILT!
LIKE NEW WITH ONLY 45 HOURS, YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER BUILT, MORE EFFICIENT BOAT ON THE WATER.
THIS BOAT WILL FLOAT IN 15" OF WATER, RUN THROUGH 3-5 FT SEAS COMFORTABLY, AND BURN ONLY 9 GPH AT 32 MPH!
THAT'S AN ASTONISHING 3.6 MPG WITH OVER A 600 MILE RANGE!
About Dorado Boats
The Legend of Dorado was founded in 1985 and instantly became the fisherman’s boat of choice. Dorado boats began in a small shop in Clearwater and have since moved to a state of the art facility in Ozona Florida. Initially Dorado boats embarked on a lifelong journey of building a high quality boat utilizing quality craftsmanship paired with innovative technology. Dorado’s first product was the Dorado 30. The Dorado 30 made it’s mark and went into full production in 1985 confirming Dorado’s identity.
The Legendary 30 Dorado SE is built for the hardcore fisherman who wants the extremely smooth and comfortable ride of the “big bow” 30 with the ability to run and float in 15 inches of water or less. Once you become familiar with your new 30, you will be able to run 45 MPH in less than 15 inches of water or run 28 MPH in 3-5 ft seas comfortably. model is very customizable with open floor plan option, bow platform or split bench seating. Also custom baitwells are available from 50 to 100 gallons. We can literally place molded storage hatches or fish boxes anywhere you choose in the floor. As always, built with the highest quality bi and tri axles laminates, gel coats, and Divinycell Core.
All Dorado custom boats are hand laid and constructed with a premium grade high-density divinycell core, bi & tri axles laminates and UV resistant gel coats. The highest grade 316 marine stainless is used throughout your boat. Dorado custom boats come standard with a custom carbon fiber switch panel with led lighting.
- Solid Glass Hull- No Coring like other Dorado's
- Fuel quantity increased from standard 100 gallon tanks to 175 gallons
- Engine mounts are DV core with an aluminum top section, all glassed in and encased
- Stringers and bulkheads doubled for increased insulation around all four fishboxes.
- All fishboxes hatches insulated with 4" foam
- Bilges, fishboxes hatches coated with rhino liner
- Fuel Tank Coated with Rhino Liner
- Custom hand glassed inner transom with custom access hatches
- Three Bilge pumps with custom access
- Custom floor plates to get to universal joint
- Flip up bilge floor for access
- Custom Aluminum Safety plate in rear bilge
- Four Deep Drop Outlets
- Custom Center Console Bolted with Forward and Rear Engine Access
- Birdsall Leaning Post Livewell
- Custom Hard Top with custom angled rod holders and custom side notches
- Custom under gunnel Rod Storage
- Custom Spray Rails through bolted
- Custom LED Lighting in E/R
- Custom LED Lighting throughout
- Underwater LED Lights
- Full Cover for entire boat and top
- Bow "Camper Top" for sleeping on the bow
- New Isinglass for console
- Isenglass Wings for console sides
- Aluminum Slide On Trail
- Yanmar Digital Gauge
- Raymarine C140 GPS/ Color Map/ Depth/ Radar
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Standard Horizon GPS Chart/ VHF GPV350
- Raymarine VHF RAY 218
- Fusion Stereo with Blue Tooth and IPOD Aux Plugs