2014 Grady-White 376 CANYON
** SOLD **
An Excellent Opportunity to Save Thousands Off Of a New 376 Canyon.
This is a special opportunity to own a practically new 376 Canyon without the price tag of a new one, lift kept since new. This 376 boasts the triple F350 engine upgrade which only have 100hrs and will give her a speedy and comfortable cruise in the mid 30mph range and mid 50’s top end. Her helm is outfitted with the latest technology from Garmin and lined with dual multifunction displays fully integrated with everything you could think of from chartplotting to engine management to water temperature and everything in between. The seller has ordered this vessel with many options such as a bow thruster, aux fuel tank, ac inverter, satellite radio, refrigerated transom box and much more. Don’t miss this opportunity!
Full Transferable Warranties Through 2019
The Grady-White 376 Canyon took center console comfort and luxury to the next level when she was introduced in 2010. With her broad 13'2" beam, the 376 boasts a huge interior with room for several anglers to fish without bumping elbows. Among her many luxuries, the entire console is wrapped in tinted glass, and the electronics console forward of the helm can be positioned to suit any helmsman. The 376 is also a capable cruiser with a below decks cabin with head, shower, mini-galley, vertical rod storage, and a double berth. Standard features include an anchor windlass, bow thruster, cushioned bow seating with fish boxes under, aft fish box (transom), foldaway rear bench seat, fresh/raw-water wash downs, deluxe leaning bar with three helm chairs, rigging station with sink, heavy-duty transom door, cockpit bolsters, pop-up cleats, cherry interior cabinets (and flooring), rod holders (10), and 41-gallon livewell. Note that the windshield is integrated into the standard T-top. The list of factory options is extensive.
- Transom Refrigerated Fishbox/Cooler
- Rupp Top Gun Outriggers w/ Carbon Fiber Poles
- Lee Rod Holders Throughout
- Bow Thruster
- Rocket Launchers
- Dual Live wells
- Cockpit Sink
- Bait Prep Station
- Approx. 50gal Aux Fuel Tank
- Garmin 8215 Multifunction Displays (2)
- Chirp Sonar
- Satellite Radio w/ Fusion Stereo
- Water Temp
- Yamaha Engine Management Integrated into Garmin Displays
- ICom VHF’s (2)
- Lewmar Bow Thruster
- AC Inverter
- Lighting Throughout
- Lewmar Bow Thruster
Engine And Mechanical
- Yamaha F350’s 100hrs
- Yamaha Engine Management System
- Full Services Up-To-Date as of 10/15
This vessel is like new, lowest on the market and loaded with everything you could want in a center console.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.