2015 Everglades 325cc
This Everglades 325 CC has all the features that are a part of Everglades commitment to excellence plus optional item including:
Bow Seating Coaming, an Audio package featuring more than 12 speakers, Side Utility door, Spotlight and a fully equipped 2nd sport station. The Yamaha engines have a 3+3 warranty.
The Everglades 325cc's luxurious seating in the bow includes an electric table that can be converted from the table position to a non-skid casting platform and comfortable sun lounge with the touch of a button. Of course, it's also equipped with Everglades' patented hydraulic-sliding windshield, eight tackle storage drawers, and a spacious head inside the console.
Everglades Boats are built from the ground up to be fierce fishing machines. Every boat that leaves the factory is ready to fish – and look good doing it.
Take a seat and enjoy the ride! The seats are custom built and offer the most comfortable and convenient seating options in the industry.
Inventoried and updated by Marine Electronics Solutions on 3/16/16
- 2- Garmin 8212 GPS (main helm)
- 1-Garmin 8208 GPS (tower)
- Sat weather/audio
- 1kw sounder
- Garmin vhf200 w remote mic(main helm)
- Garmin ghc20 autopilot (main helm)
- Garmin ghs20 autopilot (tower)
- Fusion stereo (main helm)
- Fusion remote (aft)
- Fusion remote (tower)
- 4 Jl audio amplifiers
- 18 speaker stereo system
- Spotlight (forward hardtop)
- Lumitec seablaze3 underwater lights (transom aft)
- LOA: 32 feet, 4 inches
- Beam: 10 feet, 8 inches
- Draft: 24 inches
- Bridge Clearance: 8 feet, 9 inches
- Transom Height: 30 inches
- Transom deadrise: 25 degrees
- Average deadrise: 41 degrees
- Cockpit area: 131 sq. feet.
Weight, no engine: approx. 9,000 pounds
- Person Capacity: 14
- Weight Capacity: 5,200 pounds
- Fuel capacity: 327 gallons
- Water capacity: 35 gallons
- Livewell capacity: 43 gallons
- Fishbox forward: 129 gallons
- Fishbox aft: 81 gallons