2005 Hinckley 36 Picnic Boat EP
TRUE BLUE III has always been professionally maintained and professionally captained. She has spent summers in New England and winters in Florida. Twice per year between seasons she has been serviced, varnished and hull polished.
EnginesTotal Power: 440
Fresh Water: 35
True Blue III is a Hinckley Picnic Boat EP affording an additional 18" in the pilothouse. There is ample room for the captain and guests to sit comfortably at on either of the two Stidd helm chairs and around the L-shaped settee. There is a custom table for the "picnic"! The cockpit provides plenty of space for fishing or sunbathing and has a comfortable bench along the transom.
Main SalonThe salon features a galley to port and head to starboard. There is a hanging locker and plenty of shelves to either side of the V-berth.
Galley And HeadThe galley is equipped with hot and cold pressure water, 2 burner propane stove, microwave, 12-volt refrigerator and Corian counter top. The head is equipped with a Vacu-Flush head, varnished cherry counter top and stainless sink and shower.
PilothouseAll windows are tinted and include sun covers. The yacht is equipped with air conditioning. The helm and mate seats are Stidd and are finished with ultra leather.
DeckThere is a teak sole in the pilothouse and cockpit.
Electronics And Helm
- Raytheon RL70C Plus - 7' LCD radar interfaced with GPS
- 2kw radome painted to match deck
- Northstar 952 GPS chartplotter, antenna painted to match deck
- Raytheon ST 60 multi-function display with wind, speed, depth and temp
- Spectrum GX 2350 VHF radio with DSC interfaced with GPS and loud hailer painted to match deck
- Alpine CDA-7892 receiver
- CD changer with six speakers
- Shore power with Heart Freedom 10 inverter
- Two house and one starting battery
- Windshield wipers and fresh water wash system
- Ample 110 volt AC and 12volt DC outlets
- Numerous fans throughout.
Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Yanmar 6 cylinder 440 hp diesel with Hamilton jet drive
- Hinckley integrated Jet stick controller
- Halon engine compartment fire suppression system
- Custom engine and drive insulation
- 12000BTU air conditioning
- Salt water wash down at anchor locker.
Broker's RemarksTRUE BLUE III has always been professionally maintained and professionally captained. She has spent summers in New England and winters in Florida. Twice per year between seasons she has been serviced, varnished and hull polished.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.