2007 Duffy Electric Boat 42 Downeast Hardtop Cruiser
MOLLYMAWK is a custom designed Duffy 42 built from the ground up by Atlantic Boat and with very knowledgeable boat owners. She is built as an offshore boat with very high yacht standards. She is impeccably well cared for, extremely clean and very lightly used due to owner’s change of plans. She is highly recommended by Hinckley Brokerage.
MOLLYMAWK is a yacht-finished Duffy 42 blue water cruiser in near-new condition. Completed in 2007, construction features water-tight doors, hatches, and sea-glazed windows. Custom designed interior includes coordinated Ultra Leather upholstered dinette and Stidd captain's and companion chairs with galley up. Below is complete with two separate staterooms and separate head and shower.
HULL and DECK
- Evergreen gelcoat topsides.
- White single bootstripe
- Red bottom
- Hull is vacuum-bagged foam core fiberglass from sheer to waterline with stringers - Vinylester resin. Engine room bulkheads of foam core composite panels (2 forward, 1 stern).
- Rope locker forward divided port/2/3 stbd – 200’ x 3/8” chain and 200’ x 5/8” rode
- Spray rails and quarter guards, PVC thru-bolted and colored to match hull
- Scuppers, stainless steel skeg shoe
- Inspection well over prop to see any obstruction from the cockpit
- Fiberglass swim platform – with mounted custom stainless steel swim ladder
- Transom door
- Bow thruster - 7” Side Power 8-hp
- Stainless steel bow rail with pulpit that extends to back of cabin sides
- Fiberglass bow pulpit – with mounted anchor to Lewmar electric windlass.
- Stainless steel handrails on cabin top and trunk top
- 3 Windshield sections, middle opening on bottom – with wipers
- 3 Side windows on each side with 2 sliders, and sliding windows on back wall.
- Stainless steel opening ports and screens
- Hood stainless steel hatches
- Ample cleats and chocks
- Fiberglass sole with 4 flush mount Freeman hatches
- Composite settee against transom with storage under for liferaft
- Saltwater washdown pump
Steering station – at starboard salon back wall
- Kobalt engine contrals and 16” destroyer wheel
the Wheelhouse includes the Helm Area forward with aft Salon to port and Galley aft starboard
- Teak and holly sole – with 2 hatches to access engine room.
U-shaped Settee/DINETTE to port:
- Mahogany table with 2 folding leaves, converts to a double berth.
GALLEY – up, aft starboard
- White Corian countertops with mahogany fiddle
- Stainless steel Elkay 19x18x10 deep sink
- Nova Cool Fridge RFU 9000
- Force 10 3-burner propane stove with oven and corian cover.
- Stidd bench helm chair and double companion chair
- Mahogany instrument console
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- (1) Furuno MU-170C 17” color Radar/Chart plotters
- (1) Furuno 15” Repeater - color Radar/Plotter
- Simrad AP25 Autopilot
- Icom M504 VHF
- Ritchie 2000 4.5” compass
- Alpine stereo
Two stateroom interior has a teak and holly sole and ash hull ceiling in the FORWARD and GUEST staterooms.
- Forward Stateroom has a centerline berth, drawers under, bureaus and hanging lockers.
- To starboard, Guest Cabin has over/under berths, bureau and hanging locker.
To port is a separate HEAD and separate shower with a roundtop mahogany door.
- White panel vanity with mahogany trim.
- Glacier white Corian countertop, with sink and mixer faucet
- Medicine cabinet with mirror
- Raritan Crown electric head with macerator pump, y-valve and 50-gallon holding tank.
Stairs going to the wheelhouse are varnished mahogany with 4 raw teak treads.
- (5) 12-volt AGM Lifeline start and house Batteries.
- (2) Engine alternators – charging house and separately charging engine start
- Guest parallel switch – Connects start, house or both batteries.
- Master Volt 3000 Inverter/Charger
- Shore power – 220V 50-amp with 50’ shore cord
- Breaker panel – Combination AC/DC with generator transfer switch.
- (4) AC outlets
- Interior lighting – 10 SS dome lights and 4 Boston Gold reading lights.
Generator: 8-kW Northern Lights (76 hours) with sound shield and muffler.
- Caterpillar C-15 diesel 800-hp engine (300-hours 9/10/2016):
- Aquamet 22 stainless steel shaft - with line cutter
- 5-blade 36” bronze propeller - with cage
- Stainless steel rudder
- Dual Racor fuel filters
- Engine gauges
- Fuel gauge
- Tank tender gauge for fuel tanks and water tank
- Algae-X fuel polishing system, independent of engine
- Electric oil change pump
- High water bilge alarm
- (4) Rule electric bilge pumps with Jr. switches and counters
- Saltwater washdown – at cockpit and foredeck
- Stainless steel emergency steering tiller
- (2) Marine Air reverse-cycle Air conditioning – 16000 BTU and 12,000 BTU.
- (2) 280-gallon fiberglass fuel tanks - total 560 gallons
- 100-gallon fiberglass water tank
- 50-gallon holding tank
- Fireboy engine room system
- Engine room has extra sound insulation, ss air vents, shelves and lighting
- Electric hot water heater – also heats off engine
- Engine heater (bus-type)
- Lewmar V-4 electric windlass
- 60# Bruce anchor with 200’x 3/8” chain + 200’ x 5/8” 3-strand rode
- Navigation lights
- Fenders with covers
- Weems & Plathe clock & barometer
- Custom stainless steel dinghy davits – by Olsson Mfg with self-tailing winch
- 10 Ft. AB dinghy, aluminum bottom inflatable with 20-hp Yanmar.