1975 Chris Craft1 30 Tournament Sport Fish
76 Fisches is one of 176 total builds of the RAY HUNT Designed TSF (Tournament Sport Fisherman) built by Chris Craft during her successful 3 year production run. Designed as an improved version of the legendary Bertram 31 she features a larger Flybridge, bigger cockpit, larger interior, and much dryer ride.
Her already legendary performance has been greatly enhanced by her 502 cu.in. Crusader 385hp engines. She is clearly built for running in big seas with her Deep-V hull with 21 degrees of Deadrise and 6 lifting strakes to provide a smooth dry ride. The wide beam provides for a spacious and well-equipped cabin and the cockpit offers 100 square feet of space with hinged engine boxes making engine access a joy.
The Flybridge is unusually large for a boat this size and positioned further back than the Bertram 31. Her wide side decks allow for safety when moving forward on deck.
A great design and much sought after by the educated boater looking for a true classic.
Upgrades to Vessel
- Crusader 502 Fresh Water Cooled (385 HP)
- Port Engine 25 Hours SMOH (2015)
- New Aluminum Fuel Tank Main 219 Gallons (2010)
- New Aluminum Auxiliary fuel tank 60 Gallons (2008)
- New rudder tables, bearings and tie bar (2010
- New Lowrance HD Radar and Charting System (2011)
- New rear cabin bulkhead (2011)
- All decks awlgripped (2011)
- New Bimini To with S/S Frame (2012)
- New 3 Sided Enclosure (2012)
- New Closed Cell Mattress (2012)
- New Hydraulic Seastar steering system (2012)
- New Teak Bow Pulpit (2014)
- 3 new underwater LED lights (2015)
- Bottom stripped to bare and re-coated with anti-fouling (4-2015)
- Port Engine rebuilt in 2015
- New Marine Head (2015)
The enduring design of these RAY HUNT Chris-Crafts, lies in the proven offshore capability and sea keeping qualities. The interior is solid teak and her windows allow for great visibility. Her oversize V-berths are forward, Hanging lockers on both sides, accommodate clothing requirements, while the built-in drawers provide additional stowage. Aft to port is the galley, and aft of that is the enclosed head with shower. Aft of the berths to starboard, is the electric console, drawer stowage, and the L-shaped lounge which converts to an over/under Pullman berth arrangement. Very convenient and nicely engineered. . A large window aft provides air and light. The sliding door latches open or closed. The cockpit measures over 100 sq.ft., and is quite spacious, thanks to her nearly 12' beam. The ladder to the flybridge is located atop the port enginebox, with easy access above, or easily moved to lift the enginebox. The space provided ensures easy maintenance on the engines, as all components are easy to reach and service. The spacious fly-bridge provides seating for five, comfortably, with no concerns about overloading, and with her 3 sided enclosure, this classic design offers year-round boating in comfort and safety.
- Kenyon 2 Burner Alcohol Electric Stove-top
- A/C D/C Refrigerator
- Under-counter Microwave
Deck and Hull
- Flybridge seating: centerline Captains seat, aft bench seat and port/starboard seats.
- Flybridge Bimini with 3 sided enclosure
- Bimini has Stamiod Canvas and Strata-glass forward. 30 mil Isinglass sides
- Cockpit: Engine box pad, bolsters and in-sole lockers.
- Replaced bulkhead between cockpit and cabin.
- Lewmar 700 Windlass with Fly-Bridge Controls
- Bow pulpit and anchor roller.
- Stainless Steel Danforth anchor with chain & rode.
- Coast Guard Approved Safety Package.
- Navigation Lights (COLREGS).
- Fiberglass deck.
- Life jackets.
- Custom teak swim platform
- Stainless Steel cleats (8).
- Bottom paint new 2015
- Twin 502 XL Crusader Engines FWC
- Borg Warner Velvet Drive Transmissions 1:88 to 1
- Morse Dual Lever Controls
- Emergency Bilge Pumps on Engines
- Engine Room Blowers
- New Risers and Manifolds (2015)
- Bronze 19 X 21 3 Bladed Propellors
- Spare Bronze 19 X 21 Propellors
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Marine Electric Head (2015)
- (3) Rule Bilge Pumps
- Fireboy 15VH Fire Suppression (2)
- 12V Horn Electric
- New full tune ups oil / plugs / impellers
- Soleus 8,000 BTU air conditioning unit
- Batteries 2 Group 32.
- Battery Parallel Switch.
- Battery Charger Auto Pro Mariner
- Dockside electrical cables 30amp.
- Electrical system 12V/110V.
- AC/DC distribution panel and breakers.
- Wired and plumbed for generator
- Lowrance HDS 10 Muti-Funtion Display (10 Inch)
- Lowrance Networked 3G broadband 24 mile Radar
- Lowrance Networked HD Fishfinder
- Airmar 1000 watt transducer with Sea Temp
- (2) VHF'S
- Digital Depth Sounder
- AM/FM/CD/ Stereo with 6 speakers
- Lee Single Spreader Outriggers
- Portable live well in Cockpit
- 2 In Deck Fish boxes
Until the mid to late 70's, Chris Craft was the premier builder of boats in the USA. The 30 Tournament was Chris Crafts reply to the success of the 31 Bertam. Designed by Ray Hunt and Associates, they took that design and improved on its ride characteristics by lessening the dead rise slightly, adding an extra 9" of beam, creating a bit more flare in the bow. The result was a better performing and more comfortable ride than one of the most successful designs of all time. (The Bertram 31).
These boats are well known in the industry as terrific performers with a dry soft ride.
This is a great boat that has been very well cared. Owner has now purchased a larger boat and has offered her for sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.