1977 Hatteras Convertible
Original Jack Hargrave design. Clean and well cared for convertible sportfisher. Ideal for fishing, charter or as a family cruiser Large 110 square foot cockpit. Twin Detroit Diesels, Onan Genset, Two Staterooms and more!!!
- Main engine: Twin Johnson and Towers Detroit 6-71 TI Reported 1988 rebuilt engines and installed in 2004
- HP: Estimated 450 each RPM: 2500 Engine hour meters: 3,770 -port and approx. 3,400 starboard
- Hydraulic reverse reduction gear.
- Propeller: Four blade bronze Shafting: Stainless
- Strut Steering gear: Hydraulic wheel
- Auxiliary Engines: Phaser 7.5 kW motor light plant reported installed new 2002
- Alternators. Output 12-volts, fractional KW.
Pumps and Elecrical
- Batteries: 4) 12-volt
- 12 VDC and 110 VAC
- 2) Battery chargers
- Cathodic bonding system with propeller shaft wipers
- 3) Auto-Manual electric bilge pumps
- Manual electric shower sump pump
- Oil transfer pump
- 2) Salt water wash down/bait pumps
- Sewage macerator pump
- Fuel transfer pump.
- Radio: Standard VHF/Hailer.
- Positioning:Garmin 128 GPS. Ray C80 plotter 2004 charts. Garmin 230 1999 charts.
- Compass: Two magnetic. (Pilothouse compass bezel foggy)
- Depth/Speed: Ray C80 sounder
- Radar: Pathfinder R70 -48 mile
- Autopilot: Robertson AP1000
- New Bimini
- New Cockpit Paint
- Aluminum Outriggers
- Stainless Radar Arch
- Rocket Launchers
- Aluminum Bait Tank/Tackle Center
- Teak Swim Step.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.