1985 Chris Craft Catalina
Breakaway is one of the nicest Chris Craft Catalina's on the water today, She has been well taken care of with lots of updates along the way. The Salon area and Galley are separate but create a very open feel with lots of windows. Her Twin Cabin layout with Forward and Aft staterooms along with walk around queens with head and showers creates a wonderful layout for cruising with two couples or use as an out of town condo. With her updated Fresh Water cooled low hour engines, breakaway is ready to cruise.
This Catalina has stripped Bamboo Flooring throughout with Blinds and nice soft goods. Two island queen berths included.
A well thought out Galley with lots of storage and counter space.
- GE Refrigerator & Ice Maker
- Princess Three Burner Stove with Oven and cutting Board
- Double S/Steel Sinks
- Large L Shape Dinette
- Kenmore Microwave with exhaust fan
The deck space make Breakaway easy to get around and the large aft deck is great for a party or relaxing.
- Ideal Windlass with Foot And Helm Controls
- One Anchor
- Large Walkways
- Fiberglass Swim Platform
- Radar Arch
- Dingy Davit Lift
- Spreader and Docking lights
- Spot Light
- Transom Shower
- Swivel Captain & Companion Chair
- S/Steel Bow Pulpit and Rail
- Swim Platform Ladder
- New Isinglass
- Fender Racks
- Window Sun Covers
- Aft Deck Enclosure
- Bimini and New Bridge Enclosure
- Dinghy Cradle
Electronics & Helm
Breakaway has a well laid out single station with nice visibility.
- S/Steel Wheel
- Garmin 232 GPS
- Full twin Engine Controls & Gauge Pkg
- Trim Tabs
- Raytheon Auto Helm 6000 Auto Pilot
- Standard Horizon Depth Sounder
- Safe T Alert Vapor Detector
- Windlass Controls
- Fire Boy Fire 1301 Fire suppression system
- West Marine CD Player
- I Com VHF
- Standard Depth finder
- Holding Tank Monitor
The electrical Panels are in nice shape and wiring throughout looks nice.
- Onan Generator 6.5 200hrs Reported since rebuild
- 30 Amp & 50 Amp Electrical service
- Battery Charger
- Three Batteries
- Inverter 1250
- Three Marine air Units 2012-2013 with digital controls
- Hot water Heater
- Electric Jabsco Heads
Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 7.4 Marine Power Freshwater cooled EFI *359 hrs
- New Water Cooled Manifolds & Risers
- New Fuel Tanks
From the engine room two the beautiful teak interior, this boat really shows well, and is a pleasure to show. She also can be run like a trawler with are reported fuel burn of 10 gallons an hour at 8 to 10 knots.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.