1986 Silverton 40 Convertible
** SOLD **
New 7.5kw Genset.....Only 19 Hours!
Another in the long line of Silverton family convertibles, this 40 is ready to go. The owners have just added a new fold out couch in the main cabin along with a flatscreen TV. There is recent bridge upholstery, dinette upholstery, and carpeting. Call for an appointment or more details.
This is the two stateroom layout with an offset double in the forward cabin. There is a second stateroom with over/under berths and a head with enclosed shower across on port. A full galley is on port. The dinette is up in the main cabin on starboard.
The 40 Silverton has a spacious and comfortable bridge which was recently re-upholstered…and this one sports a hardtop.
- New fold out sleeper couch
- New barrel chair
- 37” Flatscreen TV
- Marine Aire A/C control
- New Panasonic Microwave
- New apartment size refrigerator
- 3 burner Princess stove with oven
- Stainless steel galley sink with new mixing faucet
- Filtered water dispenser
- Braun Coffee maker
- Offset double berth
- 3 opening ports with screens
- Overhead hatch
- Reading lights
- Ample drawer space
- Enclosed head with stall shower
- Over/under bunk berths
- Opening port with screen
- Hanging locker
- Fiberglass Swim Platform
- Hot and cold Cockpit shower
- Dockside pressure water connection
- Cockpit courtesy lights
- 4 Rod holders
- 2-35 amp dockside electrical connectors
- Cockpit speakers
Electronics & Helm
- Garman GPS map
- VHF radio
- Dash mount compass
- Depth sounder
- 2X35 amp shore power connections
- 6.5 kw gen set
- Battery charger
Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2X454 cu in Crusader V8 FWC engines w/1145 hours
- New 7.5kw Genset w/ 19 hours
The owners have moved up and this Silverton is ready for a new home. As you can see from the listing, they have continually maintained and upgraded…So, this one’s ready to go.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.