1988 Blue Seas Out Island Longer Deck House
** SOLD **
This is a clean 31' Blue Seas “Downeast” style hull with flybridge, a 210hp Cummins diesel offering 8 to 9 knots cruising speed. LUNA DANCER is fully found ready to go for the serious yachtsman with cruising for 2 - 3 people in comfort. She is an exceptional dry running good sea kindly yacht.
EnginesTotal Power: 210
Cruising Speed: 9
Max Speed: 12
Fresh Water: 80
AccommodationsAccommodations for 2 - 3. Anchor locker forward followed by a Vee Berth with filler, storage shelves over bunks and storage under. Next aft to port is a bureau with drawers followed by another 6 drawer bureau with storage under. Aft is the air conditioning unit. Starboard is a hanging locker with cabinet above followed aft by an enclosed head. Head includes a handheld shower, S/S sink, WC with Y-valve to overboard discharge or to holding tank and deck pump-out. New 12V macerator pump to discharge or holding tank.
The Main Salon has the lower helm seat to starboard with console and storage under seat. The galley is aft of the helm on starboard side. Forward to port is a new 2010/ 3 cubic ft. 12V DC /110V AC refrigerator with teak drawer below and chart table with chart stowage above. There is a book rack forward of this and bottle storage. Further aft is a fore and aft facing dinette which converts to a single berth. A varnished removable table is part of the Dinette. The cushions are a handsome forest green fabric in excellent condition.
On the Aft Deck or Cockpit, under the S/S ladder to the flybridge is a 110 volt 5 cubic ft. freezer. The flybridge has a helm seat, two side seats with lockers under, repeater electronics and radio. Plexiglas windshield and blue Bimini Top on stainless steel frame, child or pet safe gate and netting.
- Fuel: 200 gallons in 2 new 100 gallon aluminum tanks with fuel gauge
- Water: 40 gallons on port starboard 40 gallons replaced new
- Holding Tank: Approximately 20 gallons in aluminum tank with Y-valve and deck pump out. New macerator.
The Galley is now all electric with 3-burner stove, microwave, toaster and new 3 cu. ft. refrigerator AC freezer in the Cockpit.
New 2010 Aqua Air 16,000 BTU which does both cabins. Is in its own sound proof compartment, very quiet. New seacock and strainer. Separate breakers and switch gear for shore and/or generator.
Electrical System12V / 110V systems with AC/DC new circuit breaker panels. Three 12 volt batteries with master switch (All new batteries 2010), Heart 1000 inverter / charger. Blue Seas battery monitor for amps. Shore power cord 50' with adapters for AC 120 volt 30 amp or AC 220 volt 50 amp.
ElectronicsAll new 2009 installed by Bardwell Electronics.
- All new antenas
- (2) Ray Marine E-120 M.F.D - E02022
- (1) DSM-300 E63069G
- (1) Through-hull bronze transducer A66090
- (1) E32042 Raystar 125 GPS Ant
- (1) 4kW Radar ant. E-52067
- (2) ICOM - M -504 VHF
- (1) Ray Marine complete autopilot System E12183 +Compass + pump
- (1) Sea Talk H.S. Switch - E55058
- (2) Shakespeare 6db VHF Antennas
- (2) Navionics Charts
- Radar mast with Gin Pole that lays down to a support aft
- 25lbs CQR plow with anchor rode and Danforth anchor with rode Electric hot water heater
- Shore power cord - 50' can be plugged in 220 50amp or 120 30amp
- (3) electric wipers - (2) with new motors
- (4) electric bilge pumps - all new
- Bronze through-hulls and sea strainers
- Fenders, dock lines
- Igloo cooler on flybridge to hold life jackets - not used as cooler
- Ensign and staff
- S/S Swim ladder on swim platform - Hull has been extended under swim platform - 2009
- S/S ladder from aft deck to swim platform and S/S swim ladder
- Beckson s/s ventilator (new) on port forward deck house
- Small brass trawler oil lamp
- Weems & Plath brass clock and barometer
- New double hatch over generator
- Movable cockpit table
- Radar reflector
- Edson dinghy davits with reinforcement added to cockpit deck with Dyer Dow 9' sailing dinghy and 2010 3.5hp Mercury outboard - New 2010
- (1) deck chair
- New flybridge cushions
- Bimini top
- All manuals
- Radio stereo with 4-speakers - 2 in salon, 2 in cockpit
- New toilet
- All required United States Coast Guard safety equipment
- Two boat hooks
- New Awlgrip non-skid