1990 Viking 43 Convertible
This stunning single stateroom Viking 43 Convertible with the galley down, dinette layout has been constantly upgraded by her owners. The gelcoat gleams, the strataglass enclosure is crystal clear and the electronics were upgraded in 2013/2014. She is powered by Detroit 6-71TI diesels with less than 2500 hours and a rebuilt Onan genset. Inside she features day/night shades, new carpet (2014), new custom mattress (2014), new bedspread (2015) and all the hatches were removed and rebed in 2014. Click the full specs tab for all the details.
From The Powerboat Guide 2016
The Viking 43 Convertible earned a reputation over the years as a first-rate tournament fisherman and an excellent open water performer. She has more beam and fuel than the Viking 41 Convertible, the boat she replaced in the Viking fleet, and she offered a choice of a dinette or two-stateroom floorplan. Either way, the mid-level galley is wide open to the salon and the head compartment and master stateroom are both very spacious. The interior of the Viking 43 is comprised of rich teak cabinets and trim with quality appliances and rich designer fabrics—upscale accommodations indeed for a serious fishing boat. Topside, the flybridge is among the largest in her class and features an efficient wraparound helm console. The cockpit includes a transom door, molded tackle center, and an in-deck fish box. Among many engine options, early models with 485hp 6-71s cruise at 22–23 knots (26 knots top).
Additional Upgrade Information
The list of upgrades to this vessel over the last several years is lengthy and impressive.
- New bridge enclosure 2013
- New canvas instrumentation cover 2015
- New Raymarine E Series Hybrid Touch with 48" open array (with overlay on GPS screen)
- GPS/chartplotter 2013/2014
- Furuno Navnet 12" fishfinder
- New winter cover to enclose bridge 2014
- New cockpit sunshade 2013 and new swim platform 2013
- Inside we've got new carpet 2014
- New custom mattress 2014
- New bedspread 2015
- All the hatches were removed and rebed 2014
- New vacu-flush head
- New hoses
- New y valve and new macerator pump in 2016
- Everything associated with the head was replaced
- New water heater bypass 2015
- Replaced batteries 2014/2015
- New Cruisair blower motors (2) 2014
- New trim tab hoses 2014
- New air conditioning water pump 2013
- New Cruisair pump control board (2016)
- Replaced raw water impellers 2015
- Starboard seacock rebuilt 2014
- Rebuilt port starter 2015
- Installed an engine flush system 2015
Boat has outriggers included but they are not presently on the vessel. L shaped sofa in salon has two sections; one opens to a bed and the other has storage below. Dinette table lowers into a full size bed for two. Built in Bose stereo system with speakers on bridge in the stateroom and in the salon and dinette. Washer and dryer. Central Vac located across from dinette. Glendinning cablemaster for 50 amp shore power cable. Oil change system for both engines and generator. Rod storage on the bridge.
While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein.