1999 Bertram 60 Convertible
** SOLD **
VERY motivated 2 - Boat owner!!!
This beautiful all-around yacht includes all the equipment needed for long range cruising or fishing expeditions. Watermaker, Eskimo Ice Machine, Twin Gensets, IsoBoost Transformers, and Flybridge with Pipewelder's center ladder tuna tower are just some of the features this beauty has.
This beautiful all-around sport fishing legend includes all the equipment needed for long range fishing expeditions. Watermaker, Eskimo Ice Machine, Twin Gensets, IsoBoost Transformers, and full pipewelders center ladder tuna tower are just some of the features this beauty has. New bottom job performed on 5/09 including cutless bearrings, shaft seals, and feature stripes.
- Garmin 5012 touch screen chartpotter Sirius weather, sounder (2009)
- Garmin 3010C
- Furuno 1150 Sounder 2000 Watt transducer, new (09)
- Furuno 92 nm radar
- Furuno 511 autopilot (7/2011)
- ICOM M45 VHF-Kenwood AM/FM/CD changer w/Sirius
- ICOM VHF radio
- SAT Phone
- KVH G6 SAT TV
- Guest remote spotlight
- Underwater lights (4), Sea Vision (2011)
Flybridge & Tower
Full Pipewelders Tuna Tower, 9’ gap center ladder. Flybridge includes 4 sided enclosures. Eight person life raft. (12/2010)
- New enclosures (2010)
- Murray Helm chairs with 4" pedestals
- Hardtop mounted electric teaser reels
- Kahlenberg horns
- Tower bench seat with back rest
- Rupp 41’ 3 spreader outriggers
- Center rigger
- Stern quartz lights
- FWD quartz light
- 11 rocket launcher tubes on aft rail
- Clarion flybridge stereo
An inlaid teak table and (4) chairs compliment the newly repainted deck (2011). Framed hatches have been added giving the deck a finished look.
- Livewell, 50 gal.
- Transom door with gate
- Removable teak cockpit table w/4 chairs
- Release Marine full size fighting chair
- Transom fishbox
- Cockpit coaming bolsters (2011)
- Cockpit grill – Gageneau
- Custom cockpit cushions 2010
Catering to the discriminating taste, the floor-plan includes the preferred 4 stateroom design which comfortably sleeps 9. To starboard lies the first guest bunk with hanging locker and storage. Both guest staterooms include a full head and shower. Separate washer and dryer units are found tucked neatly into the companionway. Continuing forward, one finds an additional guest or crew quarter containing two additional bunks. Bow forward incorporates the split berth layout, consisting of a wide double bed below and a top single berth. A private head and full shower is included. The spacious master stateroom lies to port and includes a queen-size bed placed aft/fwd.
The galley features solid granite countertops and removable granite stove covered with teak inlay. Appliances include a full-size GE oven, trash compactor, (6)Subzero undercounter pullout refrigerators and (2) freezers, in addition to the cockpit freezer unit. A GE microwave/convection oven lies behind pocketing doors. Special customized acrylic pullout drawers provide additional storage. Cleanup will be a breeze with the galley’s double undercounter stainless steel sink.
Entertain your guests in style with a full video and sound system, including a Vizio large screen monitor and surround audio. As your guests walk into the salon they will travel upon a full teak and holly floor which meets the dinette, galley, and companionway. Inside the salon, guests will enjoy the newly reupholstered (2011) L-shaped sofa. Matching granite countertops unite the design and flow throughout the luxury salon and dining area.
- Overhead rod storage
- Bose surround system
- Panasonic PBX system
- Hunter Douglass silhouette blinds
- 32" Vizio plasma TV
- GE wine cooler
- Sony amplifier
- Toshiba DVD, CD multi-disc reader
Engines & Mechanical
Powered by CAT 3412, Twin 20kw Northern Lights generator, IsoBoost transformers, Eskimo Icemaker, Watermaker
- S- 420 hrs SMOH - engine removed & rebuilt in total
- P- 4250 hrs
- Gensets (2) 5600 hrs
- 50amp shore cords on Glendenning cablemaster
- Spare A/C and freshwater pumps
- Oil change system
- Delta T demisters air intake system
- Fire system certified (5/2011)
This boat is fully equipped and ready to be sold. Included in this fantastic package is a set of spare props in addition to the 8 person life raft and Release Marine fighting chair.
- Watermakers Inc. (rebuilt 4/2011)
- Simpson Lowrance remote windlass & plow anchor (5/2005)