2001 Horizon Sedan Bridge
** SOLD **
VIRGIN ENTERPRISE packs an amazing amount of amenities into a yacht of her size.
Her four queen berth cabins and three heads are arranged with the en suite Master aft, the VIP forward and twin cabins and heads port and starboard of the centerline companionway leading to the VIP.
Like most Horizon Yachts special attention is paid to both direct and indirect lighting. A nighttime viewing is necessary to appreciate the attention to detail.
Entering the Salon from the "Trend" stainless steel sliding door the first thing one sees is the oversize U shaped upholstered settee to port. This settee will easily seat five or six with an additional two on matching upholstered stools. There is a large teak dining table between the settees and the stools. This area is down three steps from the Aft Deck. The sole is beautiful teak and holly. To starboard are built in storage cabinets with and a separate freezer.
To both port and starboard are stainless steel framed windows (some of which open) with drapes. Overhead in the upholstered headliner are six DC halogen mini spots and four stereo speakers.
Also in this area are digital air conditioning controls, the yacht's electric panel and an AM/FM/CD stereo.
The Galley area is immediately forward to starboard. It is U shaped with a two level Corian like countertop and includes the following equipment:
- Dometic under counter refrigerator
- Tundra under counter freezer located in forward end of Salon
- Princess three burner cook top (propane) with oven
- Blanco stainless steel two compartment sink w/trash chute
- (2) Storage cabinets below sink
- (2) Storage cabinets above sink
- Opening stainless steel window w/drapes
- Large forward windshield for ample lighting
- Teak and holly sole
- (4) Overhead DC halogen mini spots
- Goldstar microwave oven
- Hamilton Beach blender
- Toastmason toaster
- Proctor Silex coffeemaker
- (2) Storage drawers
- Corian countertops
- Xintex propane fuel detector
- (2) Very large under counter storage areas
- (2) GFCI protected outlets
The Helm area on VIRGIN ENTERPRISE is to the port side of the Galley. This is a fully functional Helm Station with all gauges and electronics to cruise in air conditioned comfort. Equipment includes:
- Burlwood dash wraps around to port
- Hynautic throttle & clutch controls
- Wood helm wheel
- Bennett trim tab controls w/indicator panels
- Raytheon ST60 digital speed log
- Raytheon ST60 digital depth meter
- Raytheon ST60 rudder angle indicator
- Danforth binnacle type 5" compass
- Remote windlass controls
- Icom M 422 VHF radio w/DSC
- Joystick bow thruster controls
- VDO analog gauges
- Upholstered helm seat
- Yacht schematic with LED indicators/alarms for important systems
- Tank tender fuel gauges & water gauge
- Garmin 185 GPS/chart plotter/sounder
- Folding teak footrest
- Northern Lights generator start/stop panel
- Fireboy System ready indicator
Port Side Guest Cabin
Between the Galley and the Lower Helm is a companionway going forward with three teak steps with step lights that leads between two Guest Cabins.
Entering from the forward end of the Stateroom, outboard and aft is a queen size berth with upholstered headboard and teak night table with two drawers inboard. There is one drawer under the berth and additional storage under the mattress. At the foot of the berth is a full size hanging locker with a light.
Also in this cabin is an opening stainless steel port light with drapes, storage cabinets above the port light, four overhead mini spots, a Sony AM/FM/CD stereo, rope lights under the berth and over the valance at the porthole, a teak and holly sole, two brass reading lights, an two full size dressing mirrors and two stereo speakers.
Port Side Guest Head
Accessed via the centerline companionway or the VIP is the Port Side Guest Head. The vanity has one cabinet door below a curved teak facia, a Corian like counter with a large UFO under mount wash basin and a single handle fixture above. The Jabsco manual head is next aft followed by the stall shower with teak grate sole and seat. The fixture is hand held or wall mountable. Overhead is an opening deck hatch with a sliding shade or screen plus two storage cabinets. Also in this head is an exhaust fan, an additional storage cabinet, a mirror over the sink, two halogen mini spots above and a teak grate sole.
Starboard Guest Cabin
Entering from the forward end of the Stateroom outboard and aft is a queen size berth with upholstered headboard and teak two drawer night table inboard. There is one drawer under the berth and additional storage under the mattress. At the foot of the berth is a full size hanging locker with a light within.
Also in this cabin are two opening stainless steel port lights, four overhead mini spots, Sony AM/FM/CD stereo, two stereo speakers, a teak and holly sole, rope lights under the berth and at the valance of the portholes and an overhead deck hatch for ventilation or escape.
Starboard Guest Head
The Starboard Guest Head has access from the centerline companionway only. The vanity has one cabinet door below a curved teak facia, a Corian like counter with a large UFO under mount wash basin and a single handle fixture above. This head has a wet shower with curtain and a drain in the sole, and a manually operated Jabsco toilet. There is also a mirror, storage locker, opening stainless steel porthole, exhaust fan and a GFCI outlet.
At the forward end of the centerline companionway is the entrance to the impressive VIP Cabin. Beautiful teak joinery surrounds the centerline island berth. Twin overhead reading lights reflect off the satin teak joinery and upholstered headboard. Cabinets just below the headliner flank the berth to both port (3) and starboard (4). Below this are four stainless steel opening portholes with rope lighting behind the valance, drapes and a shelf below.
Filling in the area between the curved hull and rectangular berth are wedge shaped nightstands. Below the berth are two storage drawers with additional storage beneath the mattress.
There are separate hanging lockers to both port and starboard. Access to the Head is to port.
This cabin has an overhead hatch with sliding shade or screen for ventilation or escape, four overhead mini spots, a teak and holly sole, intercom, a dressing mirror, digital air conditioning controls and a Polyplaner AM/FM/CD stereo and two stereo speakers.
Aft and down four teak steps from the starboard aft portion of the Salon is the very private Master Cabin. There is a queen size berth on centerline with an emergency escape hatch with drapes in the aft bulkhead. Twin nightstands aft with storage locker below, flank the berth with large two shelf cabinets above. There is a large separate hanging locker to starboard followed by a storage cabinet and a two person upholstered settee.
At the foot of the berth is a storage locker and a surprisingly large lit hanging locker, a built in Sharp TV/VCR combo and a full size dressing mirror.
Further to port is the entrance to the private Master Head and a vanity with a mirror as well as additional storage cabinets.
Also in this cabin are four opening stainless steel portholes with drapes and rope lights behind the valance, six cabinets above the portholes each side, teak and holly sole, seven overhead mini spots in the upholstered headliner, a Sony AM/FM/CD stereo, an intercom and separate digital A/C controls.
The private Master Head has a teak grate sole, a vanity with a storage cabinet below the bow front under mount UFO sink set below a Corian countertop with a single lever faucet. Above is a mirrored medicine cabinet. Inboard is a Jabsco manual head. Further inboard is a stall shower with Lexan sliding three panel door, teak grate sole and a hand held or wall mountable shower fixture.
Also in the Head is an opening stainless steel porthole with drapes, four overhead halogen mini spots and an exhaust fan.
- (3) Opening deck hatches, one in each cabin
- Fiberglass bow pulpit with dual anchor rollers
- Stainless steel bow rails with stainless steel lifelines
- Stainless steel fender baskets port & starboard for (3) fenders each side
- Dri Foam sun cushions
- (2) Under deck storage cabinets aft of sun lounge
- International Navigation lights
- Nonskid fiberglass sole
- Maxwell horizontal windlass w/chain gypsy & rope capstan
- Twin Delta anchors w/200' chain
- Up & down windlass controls on deck
- Blue Sunbrella windshield cover
- Hatch on starboard side to access whale hand pump for waste
- Dual spring line cleats port & starboard
- AFI signed horns, new 9/08
- Portside under deck storage locker
- Deck access to chain/rope locker
- Side gates amidship for boarding
- Stainless steel framed cabin side windows
- Built-in seating aft w/storage below and removable Dri Fast foam cushions, cushions & covers, new 9/08
- Adjustable height fiberglass table for dining
- (4) Loose plastic dining chairs
- Teak sole
- Fiberglass dodger boards w/stainless steel hand rails
- Overhead hard top w/(4) overhead lights
- Sliding stainless steel door to Salon
- (4) Molded steps to Flybridge w/teak treads & LCD step lights
- Sliding glass hatch from FB to Aft Deck above steps
- Molded swim platform w/teak sole
- Teak swim platform integral to hull
- Magma stainless steel BBQ
- (4) Molded curved steps between swim platform & aft deck w/teak treads w/ LED step lights
- Shower on swim platform
- Custom stainless steel electric tender davit on transom
- 5-step stainless steel swim ladder
- Glendinning power cable dispenser w/70’ 50 amp 220 volt power cord
- Fiberglass stainless steel blocks for tender on platform
- Escape hatch from Master w/new plexiglass 9/08
- Fiberglass hinged gate to swim platform from Aft Deck
- Life ring w/man overboard light
- (2) Boat hook tubes w/(2) boat hooks
- (6) Side deck lights
- (2) Stainless steel overhead grab rails
- (2) Polyplaner speakers
- Hubbell TV/telephone outlet
- Fiberglass non-skid decks
- Blue Sunbrella bimini top on sliding track for folding down
- Large Dri Foam sun pad on hard top overhead w/stainless steel hand rail all around
- Fiberglass radar arch
- (2) Polyplaner stereo speakers
- Venturi plexiglass windscreen w/stainless steel rail
- Port side adjustable height table
- Large U shaped seating area w/storage below new Dri Fast foam cushions & cover, new 9/08
- Polyplaner AM/FM/CD player - splash proof
- Adjustable helm seat
- Hynautic clutch & throttle controls
- Bennett trim tab controls w/indicators
- Icom M-422 VHF radio w/DSC
- 12 volt outlet at helm
- Joystick bow thruster controls
- Danforth binnacle style 5" compass
- VDO analog gauges
- Garmin 182 GPS/plotter
- Lexan covered helm pod for instrument
- Raytheon ST60 rudder angle indicator
- Raytheon ST60 Tridata for depth, speed, log & temp
- Stainless steel helm wheel
- Lexan chart cover, portside of Helm
- GFCI outlet
- Stainless steel flag pole
- (2) Lights under radar arch
- (2) Garmin GPS antennas
- Bar sink under fiberglass cover forward of Flybridge seating
- 12V DC electrical system
- 110V/220V AC electrical system
- 12 kW Northern Lights generator in sound shield (new in 2009)
- Battery parallel system
- Glendinning 50 amp 110/220V cable reel
- House batteries
- (3) Guest battery shut off switches
- Engine start batteries
- Electrical bonding system
- 110V electrical panel w/digital volt & amp meters w/(10) breaker protected circuits
- 12V electrical panel w/digital volt & amp meters w/(34) breaker protected circuits
- 220V Electrical panel w/digital volt & amp meters & (8) breaker protected circuits
- (2) Victron 80 amp 12 volt battery chargers
- Intercom system
- (4) Separate air conditioners
- Raritan 20 Gallon hot water heater
- Coolant recovery bottles for main engines and generator
- 30 Gallon holding tank
- Y-valves for each head
- Macerator pump
- Bow thruster system
- DC engine room blower system
- DC water pump with expansion tank
- DC lighting system
- Racor 500 fuel filter for generator
- Racor 900 fuel filters for main engines
- Airsep crankcase ventilation system
- Fiberglass battery boxes
- Stainless 3 step steel ladder from Salon access hatch
- GFCI outlet
- Fireboy FE 241 fire system
- Hynautic steering system
- Shaft brushes in lieu of shaft zincs
A great value and Owner is a serious seller!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.