2002 Wellcraft Coastal 400
Looking for an almost “10“ in a used vessel, then do not miss this one! The owner of this 2002 Wellcraft Riviera Coastal 400 (made in Australia), spared no money on her upkeep throughout the years. This is as clean as you get in a used vessel of her type. She is a fully loaded vessel with all the bells and whistles. She sports a deep dead rise for a soft entry in rough seas.
This vessel has had complete bottom job and detailing just completed.
The cockpit is roomy and sports a large icebox that can be converted to a cockpit freezer. There is a large live well with a see-thru viewing window, two large fish boxes built into the deck, molded sink, transom door, and lots of storage. There is a cockpit awning and full drop shade to keep the rain and sun out of the vessel when not in use.
As you walk forward into the salon, you will see a beautiful laid-out interior, sporting cherry hardwood cabinetry and leather seating. Step down (3 steps) and you enter the galley with all the appliances and storage cabinets needed for extended cruising. There is a floor hatch in the galley for additional storage.
Stepping forward, the head is located on the starboard side, where there is a molded sink, toilet and enclosed shower.
On the port side you will enter the bunk room which has two bunks and hanging closet with draws.
Moving forward, you enter the main suite which sports a queen-size bed. Draw space under the bed and the bed itself rises with gas-assisted lifts to reveal storage underneath. There is also a hanging closet and flat screen TV.
All wood is beautifully finished in high gloss.
Throughout the vessel, there is high grade carpeting and upholstery.
The salon is large and sports windows that let lots of light into the salon. There is an L-shaped Leather Couch as well as a dinette table, Flat Screen TV, Stereo, Ice Maker and an easy reach 120v/12v breaker panel. All wood is cherry hardwood and veneers finished in gloss and rubbed effect. A/C throughout.
- Pantry Storage Cabinet
- Overhead Lighting
- Nova Cool Refrigerator
- Sharp Carousel Microwave
- Princess Ceran - 2 Burner Electric Stove
- Full Size Walk Around Bed Which Lifts Up for Storage
- Flat Screen TV
- 12V Lighting
- Hanging Closet
- Two Single Bunks
- Hanging Storage Closet with 2 Draws
- 12V Lighting
- Molded, Cored fiberglass with Non-Skid at Traffic Areas
- Hull/Deck Joint- Matted Flange Bonded with fiberglass and Stainless Steel Fasteners.
Helm & Electronics
- 5” Ritchie Compass
- West Marine Submersible VHF Radio with Distress
- Furuno RD- 30 Depth Recorder
- Raymarine C-120 GPS/Plotter/Radar
- Lowrance HDS 5
- Raytheon Raypilot RP 650
- Engine Room Cameras
- 12v LightingHigh Water Alarm
- Electric Air Horn
- Pedestal Captain Chair
- Underwater Lights
- Jabsco Remote Spotlight
- Flybridge Hard Top with Venting Hatches
- Full Isinglass Enclosure
- Trim Tabs
- 12v and 120v Systems
- 4 Deka 8-D Batteries
- Thermo Plastic Wiring
- Breaker Panel with Polarity Indicator Light, Volt and Amp Meters
- Minn Kota MX 330 Charger
Engine And Mechnical
- Twin 480hp Volvo Penta TAMD 74 EDC
- Solid Copper Tubing and Flexible Fuel Hoses Twin Volvo Penta TAMD 74 EDC
- Volvo Penta EDC Electronic Controls
- Fiberglass Mufflers
- Bronze Thru Hole Seacocks and Strainers
- Four Blade Bronze Props 1 3/4” Stainless Steel Shafts (With Extra Set)
- Engine Alarms
- Kohler 8kw Generator
- Two CruisAir A/C’s
- Sea Fire Fe241 Fixed Engine Room System
- 6 Gallon Hot Water Heater
- Sealand Head with Holding Tank and Watch 4 Monitor
This is a truly a great find in the used boat area. The owner has spared no money in keeping her as good as new. This vessel is rigged for fishing and cruising. Her interior wood and materials are of a very high quality that you would find on larger vessels. She is powered by dependable twin 480HP Volvo Penta TAMD 74 EDC’s Diesels that have been fully serviced. The engine room is accessible from the cockpit and is roomy and spotless. Her machineries are easily serviceable. The 8kw Kohler generator has a sound shield that keeps her quiet while running. I don’t think that there is a cleaner 2002 Riviera on the market. This vessel’s replacement cost is over $600K as equipped.
- Rupp Outriggers with Spreaders
- Dive Platform with Stainless Steel Ladd Stainless Steel-Framed Cockpit Sunshade
- Molded Pulpit with Stainless Steel Anchor Roller
- Flood and Courtesy Lights
- Molded Livewell and Light
- Shurflo Livewell and Washdown Pump
- 3 LED Underwater Lights
- Foredeck Sunpad
- Numerous Rod Holders
- JABSCO Remote Spotlight U-Line Icemaker
- Complete Helm and Cockpit Covers
- Lewmar Electric Windlass
- Molded Cockpit Ice Box
- Fresh Water Engine Room Rinse
- Whale Gulper Macerator Pumps
- Molded Cockpit Sink
- Transom Door
- New Cockpit Bolsters
- Window Shade Screens
- Rule 1500 Auto Electric Bilge Pumps
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.