2005 Silverton 34 Convertible
** SOLD **
THIS IS THE CLEANEST THOUGHTFULLY UPGRADED 34C ON THE MARKET!
One of the most famous and successful boats in Silverton history, this 34 Convertible is in Pristine Condition! Modern lines and a proven Donald Blount-designed hull grace this comfortable 2-stateroom stylish yacht. This boat’s design is a classic convertible, meaning it is just as capable as a sportfish as it is a comfortable and spacious family cruiser.
It’s no wonder why famed naval architect and author Tom Fexas wrote, “I went searching for the ‘perfect’ example of a vessel around 35 feet...the boat that best illustrated my thoughts was the Silverton 34 Convertible”
With its sleek lines, spacious and luxurious accommodations and agile performance, there's nothing to get between you and the life you want to live! Contact the listing broker today for additional photos, information, or to set up your appointment to view.
lease view FULL SPECS for vessel walk-thru and full details. Many additional photos of this vessel are available, contact the listing broker for the link.
BUY TODAY - FREE WINTER DOCKAGE INCLUDED THROUGH MARCH 2015
The interior of this boat shows better than new and features abundant room to entertain. It is elegantly graced with cherry wood finish and is very tastefully decorated.
The salon of the boat is masterfully laid out with an open and spacious feel. There are opposing settees to port and starboard, and a cherry wood dining table is fitted to the port side. The settees are upholstered in durable yet supple Ultraleather. The port settee conceals storage underneath. The starboard settee converts into a sleeper sofa.
The entertainment center is located portside aft and is constructed with a beautiful cherry wood finish. It features a large flat screen television, new Blu-Ray DVD player added in 2014, two decorative analogue chronometers, and a Sony marine radio/CD player. The ship’s panel, finished in a faux burl wood, is concealed behind two cherry doors in the lower portion of the entertainment center and provides for easy central control over all ship’s systems.
Natural light abounds from three large curved glass windshields forward, large windows along each side, and a large sliding glass door and window aft. Fresh air is easily attainable via two opening windows on each side and the sliding glass door, which may be left open thanks to the sliding screen door.
Down 3 steps forward and to starboard is the large galley. The galley cabinetry finish is cherry wood and features Corian countertops with a stainless steel undermount sink. The galley is equipped a large upright Norcold refrigerator, and upgraded Sharp convection microwave, a 2-burner Princess cooktop, a powered exhaust vent fan, a paper towel dispenser and a soap dispenser. The galley sole was upgraded with high-end simulated teak and holly flooring (NEW in 2014). The galley has abundant storage with 3 extra-large wall cabinets, a large 2-shelf pantry storage at the countertop level, and 3 extra-large base cabinets. There is also an additional bank of storage drawers with 4 deep drawers located opposite the refrigerator.
From the galley a companionway leads forward. To port is the guest stateroom with over/under single berths. It features full headroom and generous floor space. A large skylight in the overhead allows lots of natural light. The guest stateroom features a large hanging locker.
Forward of the guest stateroom is the innovative split head, with a dry head and vanity to port and a separate stall shower to starboard. The head is a Par Quiet Flush Head (new electric motor and gaskets replaced in 2014). The vanity is cherry wood finish with Corian countertop. The separate shower stall to starboard is large and features an integrated molded-in fiberglass shower seat and hand shower. Some advantages of this innovative split-head design is that it allows two people to get ready at the same time; or it allows one to shower without monopolizing the head.
Furthest forward is the master stateroom. It has an angled double berth with custom-made quilted mattress topper and fitted sheets (NEW in 2014). It features a cherry wood finish large hanging locker with cedar lining to port, a bank of 3 deep drawers under the berth, and a nightstand with flatscreen TV and locker underneath to starboard. The stateroom has an expansive feel with full headroom and a large hatch in the overhead which fills the stateroom with abundant natural light, and may be opened for fresh air.
Outside the large cockpit features the attractive NuTeak finish (NEW in 2014) for that high-end look without the maintenance. It is ready for fishing with expansive space, sturdy handrails, 4 rod holders, a baitwell, a transom door, fresh water washdown and a flush in-deck fish box. In true convertible fashion, the expansive cockpit doubles as your outdoor entertainment space with ample room for deck chairs, table, and your grill.
She is easy to board via her included swim platform through the transom door, or integrated steps molded into the gunwales.
From the cockpit there are molded-in wide, safe, and sturdy steps for safe passage to the oversized flybridge above. The flybridge houses the helm with pilot and companion helm chairs forward, and features guest seating aft via a large C-shaped settee. (Custom wood table shown in flybridge does not convey). The flybridge is completely enclosed for comfort with new white Stamoid Canvas (NEW in 2014). Towering over the flybridge is the included optional RADAR arch which houses the ship’s antennas.
Mechanically this upgraded 34C is top shelf! It features the upgraded twin 6.0L Crusader FWC engines with shallow propeller tunnels. This lowers the drive angle to increase efficiency and reduce the draft, which equates to good economy and increased range. This boat has always been perfectly maintained by a very proactive and caring owner, and has had no expense spared. Recent pro-active maintenance was just performed so if you are looking for a better-than-new boat at a steal-of-a-deal than this boat is turnkey and ready for you today!
Many additional photos of this vessel are available, contact the listing broker for the link
- Cherry Wood Finish Interior
- Port Ultraleather Settee with Cherry Wood Dining Table
- Starboard Ultraleather Settee that Converts into a Sleeper Sofa
- Entertainment Center with Flat Screen Television
- New High-Definition Blu-Ray DVD Player (2014)
- Storage Under Port Settee
- Two Decorative Analogue Chronometers
- Sony Marine Radio/CD Player with Sony Stereo Speakers
- Wrap-Around Windows with 3 Windshields, Large Windows Along Each Side, and a Large Sliding Glass Door and Window Aft.
- Sliding Glass Door Sliding Screen Door
- Decorative Area Rug Carpet Runner
- Optional Interior Lighting Upgrade Package
- 16K BTU Marine Air AC/Heat with Digital Control
- High-End Simulated Teak and Holly Flooring (NEW in 2014)
- Norcold Large Upright Refrigerator/Freezer - Dual Voltage
- Princess 2-burner Glass Cooktop
- Powered Exhaust Vent
- Sharp Carousel Combination Convection-Microwave (Upgraded)
- Cherry Wood Finish with Corian Countertops
- Stainless Steel Undermount Sink with Designer Faucet
- 3 Extra Large Wall Cabinets
- 2-Shelf Large Pantry Storage with Sliding Doors
- 3 Extra Large Base Cabinets
- Drawer Bank with 4 Deep Drawers
- Paper Towel Dispenser
- Soap dispenser
- Angled Double Berth
- Custom-Made Quilted Mattress Topper and Fitted Sheets (NEW in 2014)
- Large Cedar Lined Hanging Locker
- Drawer Bank Under Berth with 3 Deep Drawers
- Nightstand with Storage Locker
- Flatscreen TV
- Large Opening Hatch for Natural Light and Ventilation
- 10K BTU Marine Air AC/Heat with Digital Control
- Over/Under Single Berths
- Large Hanging Locker
- Full Headroom and Generous Floor Space
- Large Skylight in the Overhead for Natural Light
- Innovative Split Head Layout
- Par Quiet Flush Head (NEW Electric Motor and Gaskets Replaced in 2014)
- Separate Shower Stall with Shower Seat and Hand Shower
- Cherry Wood Finish Vanity with Corian Countertop
- Sink with Designer Faucet
- Power Exhaust Vent
- Type III MSD Holding Tank and Macerator Overboard Discharge
- NuTeak Decking in Cockpit, Swim Platform, and Stairs (NEW in 2014)
- White Stamoid Canvas Enclosure (NEW in 2014)
- Exterior Carpet in Flying Bridge
- Bottom Painted with Petit Hydrocoat in 2014
- Fully Waxed and Detailed
- Fortress Marine Anchor FX-14 (NEW in 2014)
- Maxwell Windlass
- Fresh Water Washdown with Hot/Cold in Cockpit
- Fresh Water Washdown in Bow Anchor Locker
- Transom Door with Bar Latch
- Swim Platform
- Baitwell in Transom
- 4 Rod Holders in Transom
- RADAR ArchSpotlight
- 316L Stainless Steel Bow Rails and Handrails
Helm and Electronics
- Raymarine C80 Chartplotter with RADAR
- Raymarine ST 6002 Autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata (Depth, Speed, Trip Data)
- Raymarine 25 VHF Radio with DSC
- West Marine WM3000RF Stereo (NEW in 2014)
- Ritchie Compass
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Dual Lever Throttle & Transmission Controls
- Maxwell Windless Remote
- Glomex Marine TV Antenna
- Kohler 7.3 KW Generator W/Sound Shield
- Twin 30 Amp Dockside Service
- Optional Interior Lighting Group Package Upgrade
- Pro Mariner Battery Charger
- Twin 6.0 375 HP Crusader FWC engines with approximately 280 hours
- Kohler 7.3KW Generator with approximately 215 hours
- New Heat Exchanger on Port Engine (2014)
- New Manifolds, Exhaust Elbows, Thermostats, and Antifreeze (2014)
- New Impellers (2014)
- New Engine Room Blower Portside (2014)
- Full Generator Service, Cleaning, Plugs, and Impeller (2014)
- Automatic "Sea Fire" Fire Extinguishing System
- Internal Sea Strainers
- Dripless Shaft Seals
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
Custom wood table shown in flybridge does not convey.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of photography and/or viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. The specifications and statements contained herein are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed. Just like with any other boat purchase, the buyer is advised to enlist the services of a qualified professional marine surveyor in order to independently verify the specifications, conditions and statements made herein regarding this vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.