2006 Silverton Sport Sedan Bridge
Super clean example of the popular flybridge sedan configuration gives one a functional cockpit for fishing, diving or just ease of access to boat through swim platform and transom door, great for kids and pets. With her low hrs. and meticulous care this is the lowest priced model on the market. Steps, not a ladder, gives one easy access to flybridge.
The spacious, open interior features a large master stateroom forward with queen island berth, inner spring mattress, under berth drawers & storage, 2 cedar lined hanging lockers, flat screen TV/DVD, reading lights, opening port lights, overhead hatch and private entrance to head and separate shower room.
Aft to port is the guest stateroom with 2 single berths that convert into a full size berth, cedar lined hanging locker, two storage lockers, three drawers, opening portlight and entrance to the stall shower.
The head compartment is aft of the master stateroom, to starboard, and features an electric Vacuflush head, Corian counter top with molded in sink and access from both the master stateroom and the companionway. To port, between the master and the guest staterooms, is a stall shower compartment that is accessible directly from both cabins.
Aft and up to the open galley to starboard, followed by an Ultra Leather sofa which electrically folds out to make a double berth. To port is a large, raised dinette, followed by the entertainment center with a 20" flatscreen TV with Bose CD/DVD surround sound system. The interior wood is cherry and the sole is carpeted, with canvas covers. The salon also features a large windshield, side windows and a stylish curved sliding glass door to the cockpit giving the interior a very open and bright feeling.
2 Zones of marine air reverse cycle w/digital air controls and humidity settings.
Galley Up To Starboard Forward
- Corian Counter Tops
- Convection /Microwave Oven
- Princess Glass Top Two Burner Stove
- Nova Kool Ac/Dc Side By Side Under counter Refrigerator/Freezer
- Large SS Sink W/Corian Cover,
- Single Lever Faucet W/Pull Out Sprayer
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water
- Trim Tabs, Maxwell Electric Anchor Windlass W/ Fb Control
- Plow Anchor With Chain& 300’ Of Rope Rode
- Bow Roller,
- Bow Sunpad
- Itt Electric Spotlight
- Windshield Cover
- Rod Holders
- Fb Bimini W/ 4 Sided Enclosure W/ U-Zips Newer
- Ice Maker In Cockpit
- Fb Refrigerator With Sink
- Fb Dash Cover
- Cockpit Bolsters,
- Fresh & Saltwater Wash Downs
- Dockside Water Inlet
- Transom Shower
Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine C80 GPS Color Chart
- Raymarine Tri-Data
- Raymarine Vhf Radio
- Sony Fly Bridge Cd/Stereo W/Subwoofer And Speakers
- 12 Volt Dc And 110/220 Volt Ac Systems
- Battery Parallel At Fb
- 5- 12v Batteries
- Battery Charger
- 50 Amp Shorepower Inlet
- Kohler 8 Kw Generator W/Sound Shield 870 Hrs.
- Glendinning Shore Power Cable System
- Isolation Transformer
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Cummins Diesel Engines MDL 6bta 5.9-M3 370 Hp Low Hours
- Engine & Generator Service 5/2014
- Air Seps, Racor Fuel Filters
- Internal Bronze Sea Strainers
- Dripless Shaft Logs
- Sea Fire Engine Room Extinguishing System W/ Fb Activator
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.