2017 Viking 92 Convertible
$ Contact Seller
The 2017 Viking 92' Convertible is luxurious, elegant, seaworthy, supremely fish-able, and completely splendid!
CALL FOR DETAILS!
Welcome to the Viking 92 Convertible (also available in an enclosed bridge model), the largest sportfishing yacht built in Viking’s history. Sure to be the queen of the fleet, this yacht raises the bar in sophistication and style. Her stunning profile includes many motor yacht cues, including dual mezzanine decks, one in the cockpit and one on the main level aft deck. The aft deck mezzanine includes rear facing, lounge seating along with a second seating area. The outside galley and grilling area provides for alfresco drinks and dining at a small, comfortable table.
Her huge cockpit boasts a large mezzanine and a raised viewing area that leads to her center-lined salon door. The helm station affords superb visibility, ample seating, and plenty of rod and electronic stowage.
The 92 Convertible is a showpiece of elegance and luxury. Call today to speak to one of our Viking specialists.
*All photos are sistership manufacturer provided photos*
The 92 Open Bridge Convertible has a 23-foot beam that opens the salon, transforming it into a stately living room. Fueling the indulgent lifestyle, the area is complete with built-in furniture and a home-theater center with flat screen TV on a raise and lower mechanism. Accompanied by an L-shaped island in the galley along with exquisite granite countertops, the salon includes added storage, a full day head, and a formal dining area that seats eight. This area is perfect for relaxing or entertaining guests.
Below deck, six luxurious staterooms combine traditional and modern elements, each with its own private head and shower. The full beam master suite has a walk around king berth, a walk in closet, a dressing table, and his and her private facilities to name only a few.
The cockpit provides separate access to the aft crew quarters.
- 24V and 12V DC dedicated power system to flybridge electronics
- Bridge installed without exposed fasteners
- Center console walk-around helm with electronic storage
- Connection lug for single side band grounding
- Custom helm pod with single lever electronic controls
- Custom stainless steel steering wheel for helm pod
- Depth finder/sea temperature gauge - Furuno RD-33
- Electronics box lids drilled and tapped for gas pistons
- Electronic trolling valve controls with auto troll
- Extended overhang for extra room to move behind helm and companion seats with anodized aluminum aft railing
- Fire system control with automatic and manual discharge and override system located at console
- Freshwater outlet forward locker
- Freezer, top loading, forward end of console for bait and food storage
- Handrail, powder-coated aluminum effectively positioned at helm console
- Helm and companion seats, 3 seats, teak, ladder back with 4" stainless pedestals and removable cushions and covers
- Instrumentation based on standard engine package, lighted with switches in radio box
- Lighted Ritchie compass, large and flush mounted on centerline
- Lounge seating to port and starboard and banquet style seating forward of helm with table and pedestal, vinyl covered foam cushions, hinged for access to storage under seats
- Manual engine shutdown switches at cabinet in console
- Nonskid deck
- Port and starboard cabinet at aft end of lounge seating
- Recessed electronics box in console for custom electronics package
- Recessed radio boxes, large radio boxes on port and starboard sides of console with switch panel inside
- Refrigerated top loading chill box aft end of port bench seat
- Sink with spray head aft end of starboard bench seat
- Stereo speakers, tied into stereo system in salon, and flush mounted to aft ends of bridge with remote control
- Touch screen control monitor with audible and visible alarms
- Trim tab control switch mounted at console
- Trumpet style air horns (2)
- Under helm access with lights and storage room
- VHF radio with antenna and mounts - ICOM IC-M604
- VIPER (Viking Independent Programmable Electrohydraulic Rudder) steering system with electronic interface located under the helm for additional stations and future Auto Pilot
- Windshield, centerline venturi cutout to maximize visibility
- CAT C32A - 1925 HP - standard power
- MTU 2000 V16 M94 - 2600 HP - optional power
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.