2001 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 52 .2
For Sale By Denison Yacht Sales - FTL
BRAND NEW YANMAR ENGINE ( NOT A REBUILT ) - USED ONE YEAR - WITH LOW HOURS
Large Cockpit With - Twin Steering Wheels - Full Length Seats - Aft Swim Platform
FULLY AIR CONDITIONED W/TWO SEPARATE SYSTEMS
SLEEPS (8) in - Three Double Staterooms - Three Heads - All En-Suite - Huge Master Forward - Plus Dinette Converts to a Double Berth
U-Shaped Galley Amidships - Full Nav Station & Chart Table
In-Mast Furling Main-Sail - Roller Furling Genoa - Spinnaker with Dousing Chute
All Lines Led Aft for Complete Control From Cockpit - Electric Coach Roof Winch
Original Owner Boat - Originally Purchased in The USA
Jeanneau offers one of their most popular high performance cruisers in the Sun Odyssey-52.2. She is spacious outside with her huge cockpit, wide walk around decks, and large swim platform. Her interior offers THREE private staterooms plus a HUGE Salon with full Galley and circular Dinette that converts to additional queen berth.
DimensionsLOA: 52' (15.39m)
LWL: 41' 8" (14.94m)
Beam: 15' 11" (4.85m)
Max Draft: 6' (1.9 m)
Ballast: 11,312 lbs (5050 kg)
Displacement: 32,480 lbs (14,500 kg)
EnginesTotal Power: 110
TanksFuel: 100 gal (400 ltr)
Fresh Water: 215 gal (860 ltr)
Holding: 3 tanks
(3) private Staterooms each with queen sized berths, (3) heads w/Showers - Addition sleeping accommodations in Salon - Dinette converts to additional queen sized berth
Vessel is completely air conditioned w/reverse cycle heating (2 zone system). There are 2 electric heads and (1) manual head
- MASTER STATEROOM - forward with center;line queen berth and private head w/shower
- Full office desk or can be used as dressing vanity in master Stateroom
- Several hanging lockers - and storage cabinets
- Bookshelves on either side of berth along the hull
- Hull is wood planked
- AFT CABINS:
- (2) Identical aft cabins, each with private en-suite head & shower
- Each the hanging locker, night table, book shelves
- SALON ACCOMMODATIONS:
- Dinette table lowers and converts to queen sized berth - additional hanging locker in Salon for storage
Vessel Walk throughMain Salon is entered from the huge cockpit.
Identical guest cabins are to Port & Stared of the companion way and occupy aft section of the vessel.
Forward on the Strbd side is a complete Nav station with chart storage and instrumentation - Forward of the Nav Station is a large U-shaped galley on Strbd side, amidships. Opposite the Galley is the U-shaped seating area and Dinette.
There are hanging lockers, storage cabinets and bookshelves throughout for abundant storage. Forward of the Main Saloon is the Master Suite.
There are high ceilings throughout, and lots of "walk around" room below. The area is well lit and ventilated with numerous ports and overhead hatches.
- Raymarine Chart Plotter
- Raymarine ST-6000 Auto Pilot
- ST-60 wind speed/direction
- ST-60 Tri data - Depth, Speed, Log
- (2) Plasrimo compasses
- Standard Horizon VHF
- Flat screen TV -LG 32 inch
- Stereo w/ CD, MP-3, Am/FM radio
- Inverter/Battery charger
- 3x 4D House batteries
- Engine start battery
- 50 amp shore power receptacle & cable
- Under water lights at stern
- LED Nav lights bow & Stern
U shape galley with Corina counter tops. Side opening refrigerator, counter top opening freezer. Cover over the range top for aesthetic and function. Lovely wood fiddle around counters.
- 12v refrigeration system - Plus engine driven compressor
- 4 burner Force 10 stove and oven
- Dual stainless sinks with covers
- Built in cabinet microwave
- Drop down cabinet lockers
- Plenty of drawer storage
- Top opening freezer
- Stainless front opening refrigeration
Hull & DeckOver sized cockpit with twin steering wheels allows easy access through the cockpit, w walk through transom to the large swim platform
Vessel was hauled Oct. 2010 for new bottom painting including new barrier coat
- Large sail locker or storage locker on forward deck
- Electric windlass w/250 ft chain
- 65 lb Plow anchor - second kedge anchor w/ chain & rode
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit
- NEW (NOT REBUILT) YANMAR 110 Hp Diesel - 90 hours
- 3 Blade fixed propeller
- (2) Automatic bilge pumps
Sails & riggingThis Bruce Farr designed yacht makes sailing a breeze. Her sea kindly motion and forgiving sail plan lets everyone sail like a pro. Attachable inner for stay for heavy weather sailing.
- IN-MAST roller furling Main ( 1 year old)
- Spair main sail
- Genoa on Roller Furler
- A-Spinnaker w. chute
- Harken electric coach winch
The Jeanneau 52 Sun Odyssey is a truly exceptional yacht for the experienced and discerning yachtsman. The condition of this Jeanneau is good and the yacht is set up for easy singlehanded sailing with electric winch, and roller furling Genoa and Main sails.
Built to an exacting standard, the Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 52.2 features hand laid structural stringers, including massive longitudinal stringers, for a strong yet performance oriented hull. The 52.2 is well known for its success in offshore racing, including multiple wins in the Los Angeles to Honolulu ?TransPac? race (cruising class, sister-ship). It should be noted that Jeanneau is the only major sailboat builder to adhere to the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards.