1971 Columbia 34 Mark II
1971 Columbia 34 Mark II Sloop For Sale!!!
- All fresh water boat
- Boat and trailer stored for last 12 years in climate-controlled warehouse
- Coast Guard documented
- Highly customized for live aboard cruising by second (current) owner
- 7 sails included storm jib and 2 spinnakers
- Spinnakers, spinnaker pole, whisker pole
- Wheel steering with auto-pilot
- Teak helmsman's seat
- ball bearing traveller
- 6 screened port lights
- Holding plate refrigeration
- Holding plate freezer
- Force 10 stove burners
- Force 10 cabin heater
- Extra 80 gallon water tank
- Tri-color mast head light w strobe
- Cockpit tray and table
- Handmade polished SS fore deck hatch w solar vent
- Solar vent in head
- Smoked Lexan drop boards
- Handmade polished SS main hatch framework
- Sea-Teak Lazarette covers
- Bimini top
- Engine room blower
- Fore and aft anchors
- Spreader lights
- Engine room automatic halon system
- Custom maple overhead v-berth cabinets
- Custom v-berth
- Oak drawer sets
- Custom tool storage compartments
- Cabin fan
- Lights in all lockers
- Carpet and upholstery looks new
- Solid glass hull has fresh epoxy bottom
- Bilge always stays dry
- 3 axle goose neck trailer w electric brakes on all axles.
Please make an inquiry or call for more information, to set a showing or make an offer!
Please submit any and ALL offers - your offer may be accepted! Submit your offer today!
At POP Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market. We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results.
Take a look at ALL ***32 PICTURES*** of this vessel on our main website at POPYACHTS DOT COM. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to speaking with you!
- Stock #44862