1975 Nautor Swan 48 S&S
INTO THE MYSTIC, Nautor’s S&S design, is #44 of the famous 48 Swans. Moulded in 1975 and launched in 1976, her sole owner sailed her from Los Angeles, California to the Caribbean in 1981 where she is currently moored. This elegant and immaculately maintained yacht proved worth of her name as she sailed many years through the Leeward and Windward Islands of the Caribbean.
INTO THE MYSTIC, pampered, never-been-raced, like-new yacht awaits you as the new owner and is ready for inspection – and adventure – in Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands.
NEW AWLGRIP HULL AND DECK
40 YEAR OLD ONE OWNER SWAN
Beautiful satin finished teak bulkheads and trim show the quality of both wood and workmanship Swan put into this exquisite vessel. She sleeps 4 in two private cabins fore and aft. Including pilot berths and settees, this allows for 7 people sleeping arrangements for a crossing!
She has never sailed with more than two people aboard except for the trip from Los Angeles to the Virgin Islands. Her interior shows it. This vessel is in perfect shape. She’s a 10!
The Luke Brass Fireplace help set off the teak interior. Large cabinets and bookshelves to starboard replace the standard pipe berth to starboard. This was all custom built by Nautor at the yard.
- New Paint
- New Decks
- B and G Hecta Hornet system with new transducers
- Furuno radar (cockpit mounted)
- Standard Horizon 10 inch chartplotter (cockpit mounted)
- 4 Inch chartplotter at chart table
- Icom VHF Radio
- Neco autopilot
- 600 watt inverter
- Sony CD/radio interior and exterior speakers
- Ample Battery Power with 200 amp alternator
- Water Maker
Anchors / Anchor Gear
- 60 lb. CQR as main anchor 150 ft. 5/16 HT chain attached to 400 ft. 3/4 inch double braid nylon
- New 25 lb. Danforth anchor as spare or second anchor
- 75 lb. Luke Storm Anchor
- 15 lb. Fortress as stern anchor
- Paul Luke three piece storm anchor (stowed near base of mast)
- New heavy duty wiring to windlass
- Lewmar 65 electric primaries
- 2 Lewmar 65 ST on foredeck
- Lewmar 40 foredeck
- Wire reel Lewmar original for mainsail
- 3 mast mounted winches for headsails, etc.
- All Bronze Winches recently Rechromed
Sails & Canvas
- Doyle main Quantum blade Hood staysail
- Hood storm fore-staysail
- Hood tri-sail (separate track on mast)
- Hood MPS
- New Bimini 2015
- Big Awning
- Dodger has been removed
- She has the tall rig with a 62’ “I” measurement
- Reckman Roller Furling on Rod Headstay
- Running Staysail
- Navtec backstay adjuster
- Dutchman boomvang
- Elliott liferaft/uninspected for years
- Hot/Cold cockpit shower
- Paul Luke fireplace
- Danforth telltale compass above owners bunk
- Depthsounder/alarm above owners bunk
Engine and Batteries
- Yanmar 62 HP
- Paul Luke 3 Blade feathering prop
- Original 2 blade folding prop as spare
- 4 newer 4D AGM
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.