1977 Rafiki 37
(LOCATION: Bay City MI) The Rafiki 37 is a blue water cutter, heavy displacement full keel, and Yanmar diesel engine. This aft cockpit cruiser has walkaround main deck. Cutter rig, and life-line system.
The roomy interior features teak bulkheads and trim, and teak & holly sole. Forward is the master cabin with double berth and ample storage. The salon has a convertible wraparound dinette to port. Galley is aft of the dinette and includes: 3-burner range with oven, microwave oven, Adler Barbour refrigerator with freezer, teak storage cabinets and drawers, and solid surface countertop.
This 37' Rafiki has 56-hp Yanmar diesel engine with 1250 hours. Electronics include: Garmin 440 chart plotter with North chip, fish finder / depth finder, Garmin GPS, Autohelm 2000 autopilot, VHF radio with speaker, and AM/FM/CD sound system.
Pandion has done extensive travel in the Great Lakes, and has been there for many fun-filled years of cruising, but is now ready to carry a new crew to anywhere in the world. She is well maintained and ready to sale, call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
- Forward V-berth
- U-shaped dinette
- Full galley
- Enclosed head with vanity and shower
- Three-burner propane range with oven
- Microwave oven
- AC/DC Adler Barbour refrigerator with freezer
Deck & Hull
- Main sheet, stay sheet, and jib sheet
- Main sail with three reef points
- Doyle 130% Quicksilver genoa
- 2 hank on cutter sails
- Storm main sail
- Running back stays
- Harken cruising unit 2 furler
- 45# manson anchor with 200' chain rode
- Danforth anchor with 100' rope rode
- Aft cockpit with dodger and bimini
- Cockpit shower
Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin 440 chart plotter with North chip
- Fish finder / depth finder
- Garmin GPS
- Autohelm 2000 autopilot
- Radion VHF radio with speaker
- AM/FM/CD sound system
Mechanical & Electrical
- 56-hp Yanmar 4JH3 diesel engine with 1250 hours
- Two 50' shore power cords
- Guest battery charger
- Four 6-volt 440 amp hours
- 12-volt starter battery
- Blue Sea electrical panel
- 6-gallon water heater
- Solid fuel cabin heater
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.