1983 Little Harbor 50 CB Sloop
Elegant and powerful, this is the aft cockpit sloop to see. Exhilarating sail performance and comfortable splendor throughout. Capable, legendary Little Harbor 50. Ted Hood designed offshore sailing vessel having the beautiful, timeless profile of a proper yacht.
Recent carbon fiber GMT Composite mast with triple spreaders, keel stepped, updated standing and running rigging. Leisure Furl In-Boom furling mainsail, fully batten main. Furling 120 genoa and an asymmetric spinnaker. Hydraulic vang and backstay. Centerboard provides windward performance from an efficient 5.5' draft to 11.5' when lowered. New bow thruster. Harken 662 electric primary sheet winches.
ORC qualified and rated, Beam Reach completed the challenging 2016 Bermuda Race this year. New Viking 8 person Off-Shore Liferaft, and safety gear. Raymarine E120 and E80 GPS plotters, Radar monitors. I-Com ICM 700 SSB, Raymarine ST60 Data monitors, Northstar 141X GPS, EPIRB, Robertson AP300X AutoPilot, Shipmate VHF radios.
Westerbeke 108 CSIX main engine with only 1500 hours. Westerbeke 6 KW generator. Sea Recovery Water-maker. Significant recent updates to vessel, equipment and a history of exceptional maintenance benefit Beam Reach.
Two spacious cabins each with ensuite heads and showers. Master stateroom forward boasts a centerline queen berth, ample storage, private desk - all appointed with rich solid teak trim. Second double stateroom aft of salon, to port. Additional berth at Navigation station and a double berth in salon. Full galley, LPG stove, working counter space. Engine-driven refrigeration. Two MarineAir units provide air-conditioning or reverse cycle heating.
Commanding dark blue Awlgrip hull - painted 2016
Call for further details on this new offering, and to inspect the gracious Beam Reach.
Significant recent updates include:
- New shaft, new cutlass bearing
- Rebuilt MaxProp
- Soda blast bottom, fairing, barrier coat and paint
- New dark blue Awlgrip topsides
- Brightwork varnish refinished, teak decks sanded and refinished
- New Bow thruster
- Deck non-skid repainted
- Westerbeke engine overhauled, generator serviced
- Re-chromed most stainless/brass components on deck
- Air-Conditioning and refrigerator serviced
- Cabin sole varnish refinished
- New Viking 8 person Off-Shore Life Raft
- Exterior locker and bilge paint recoating
- New pumps
- New 66 lbs. Stainless plow Anchor
- New halyards, genoa furling line replaced, recent nav lights
- Revised plumbing and electrical lines and systems
- rebuilt heads, plumbing and electrical systems updared and rewired
- Sails serviced at H & W
- Fairclough winter boat cover
- Nilson electric Windlass. Appropriate ground tackle.
- Teak (glued) decking in great order
- Beautiful solid teak joinery work in cabins
- Boat built of the finest materials
- Excellent natural light and ventilation below deck
- Freshly varnished toe rail and cabin sole
- Bluetooth capable stereo, interior and exterior speakers
- Vectron sails; fully batten main, 120 genoa, asymmetric spinnaker
- 2007 carbon fiber GMT mast, rigging replacement, Leisure Furl in Boom main
- Heart Interface 10 Battery charging and 1000 w invertor
- 50 amp shore power service and cord
- Recent batteries- four 8 D AGMs , one Group 24 and Group 27 sealed
- LED masthead lights
- Centerboard of fiberglass, weighted and balanced
- Decidedly comfortable, spacious cockpit undersail or for entertaining