1984 Morgan 384
"Nicest Morgan 384 On The Market"
Owner Is Motivated and is priced to sell at $50,000.00
This is a Ted Brewer design. A spectacular design is the right terminology, as it is truly SPECTACULAR and enjoyable even just to look at. As you venture down below it becomes obvious that this Morgan 384 is just as spectacular in aesthetics as what you see above decks. The interior wood finish looks new. This is a wonderful boat to spend a lot of time in and on whether at the dock or out sailing!
Look at the deep toe rail bulwarks for great footing in tough conditions and just imagine the sense of security that you and your first mate will feel sailing in all conditions.
There is the delightful handling characteristics that the 384 is renowned for. When one understands that this is an 18,000 lb. very solid vessel, you can see a future with this lovely boat. Take this Morgan 384 anywhere in the world. She is built like a tank and ready for action. Given the upscale condition and structure, she is a lot of boat for the money.
She has had some upgrades with new deck paint in 2016. The bright work on deck has been recently finished.
All Sails and Rigging are in as new Condition
From the companionway, the galley is immediately to port and the navigation station is to starboard. Aft of the nav station is the large quarter berth. The main salon features a settee to starboard with a pilot berth above, a centerline folding dinette table and a u-shaped settee to port. Forward of the salon is the private forward cabin with head to port, storage shelves and hanging locker to starboard, beyond which is the large v-berth with more storage drawers and shelves, she also has all new 12 volt LED's throughout vessel.
- Twin S/S Deep Sinks
- New Moen Fixtures
- Samsung Microwave
- Atler Barber Freezer/Refrigerator (3 years old)
- GSI 3 Burner Stove/Oven (Propane)
- Dorado Vent (4 Throughout Vessel)
- Ample Storage
- Raw Water Foot Pump
- Full Seating
- Mid Bunk
- Ample Storage (Port & Starboard)
- Webasto 16,000 BTU A/C with FCF Digital Control (New)
- 22" Smart Flat Screen TV
- Salon Settee converts to Double Berth
- Large V-Berth with ensuite head to port
- Hanging Locker's and drawers with ample storage
- Deck Hatch
- Larger Quarter Berth
- Storage Lockers
- Engine access
- Morning Star Solar Control
- xantrex True Charge 20 Battery Charger
- 12 Volt Fan
- Stand Up Shower
- Molded Sink
- Ample Storage
Nav Station (Starboard)
- Chart Table
- Standard Horizon VHF
- 12v 120 v Panel
- Link 10 battery Monitor
- Fire Extinguisher
Helm and Electronics
- NAVSOUNDER Depth Finder
- NAVIGATOR Wind/Distance Meter
- GARMIN 182 GPS
- FURUNO Radar
- Danforth Compass
- Remote Stereo Control
- Full Bimini
- Dodger (New)
- Full Cockpit Cushions
- Magma BBQ
- 36" S/S Wheel
- Lewmar #44 2 Speed Wench (2)
- Lewmar #8 Wench (1)
- Stereo Speakers
- Johnson 3.3hp Outboard
- Perkins 4-180 50 hp Diesel (2,514 Hours)
- Alternator Shut Off
- New Belts and Hoses
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.