1987 Tayana Center Cockpit
** SOLD **
ESTATE SALE - MUST SELL - INCLUDES FREE DELIVERY TO ANY U.S. WEST COAST PORT
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a ready to go cruising vessel priced $50k below nearest competition. Completely outfitted for voyaging for a couple or family. Robert Perry design with a proven track record. New Yanmar engine installed 1996 with only 1936 hours. Updated electronics (Raymarine 48mi Digital Radar, Chartplotter, Sailing Instruments, AIS, water-maker, generator, new Heads w/new plumbing, bow thruster, electric windlass, etc...
BONUS: Seller will deliver vessel (by sail) to any U.S. West Coast port at close of sale at no charge to buyer!!!
Forward is a comfortable V-berth guest cabin with queen size berth and overhead hatch. Aft to starboard is a second guest cabin with double berth with storage lockers. To port is a full size head (new toilet & plumbing) with separate stall shower. Next is the main salon with dinette to starboard and a full nav station with settee to port. Aft to port (under cockpit) is a stand-up work shop complete with work bench and storage. Aft to starboard is the galley complete with large sink, Force Ten 3 burner stove with oven and refrigerator/freezer. Under the cockpit is the Yanmar diesel and Northern Lights Generator. Further aft is the Master Stateroom with centerline king size berth, head (new toilet & plumbing) with separate stall shower. Numerous hatches and ports provide plenty of fresh air. Complete cockpit dodger/enclosure provides shelter in any sea condition.
Ample seating for 8+ in the U-shape dinette to starboard and settee to port. A full Nav Station to port with electrical panel and electronics. Storage lockers throughout with plenty of light and air through hatches and ports.
The galley is L-shaped and forms the passage from the main salon to the master stateroom (you can also enter the master stateroom through the workshop). There is ample counter space and storage throughout.
- Force 10 3 Burner Stove W/Oven (2 Propane Tanks)
- Convection Microwave
- Separate Additional AC Refrigerator
- Double Stainless Sink
- Cold Plate Refrigerator & Freezer Sections
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water
- Magma Propane Barbecue (Aft Deck)
Master Stateroom, Guest Stateroom and Head
Very large Master with centerline king size bed. Hanging and storage lockers throughout. Large master head with separate stall shower.
- Maxwell 2200 12v Anchor Windlass
- Double Bow Roller w/ 2 Anchors
- (2) Lewmar #55 2 Speed Self-Tailing Winches
- (5) Lewmar #40 2 Speed Self-Tailing Winches
- (1) Lewmar #30 2 Speed Self-Tailing Winches
- Schaefer Roller Furling Genoa
- Profurl Roller Furling Staysail
- Full Batten Main With Lazy Jacks And Stackpac Cover
- Dodger W/Complete Cockpit Enclosure
- Aluminum Arch Behind Cockpit For Various Antennas
- Spare Prop 3-Blade 21RH15
- Stern Teak Swim Platform W/Folding Boarding Ladder
- Cockpit - Cushions - Fresh Water Hot/Cold Shower - Folding Table
- Outboard Nissan NS5B 5hp 4-Stroke
- Liferaft (4 Person)
Electronics and Helm
- Raymarine E95 Multifunction Display W/24" Mounted In Navpod W/HD 4kw Digital Radar
- Raymarine ST60+ Instrument Package Mounted In Navpod
- Raymarine Class B AIS Transponder
- Icom M504 VHF W/Hailer
- Icom M710 SSB/Ham W/AT-130 Tuner
- Vetus BSCHR12A Bow Thruster W/Cockpit Joystick Control
- Robertson AP11 Autopilot
- Heart Freedom 25 Inverter/Charger 2.5kw
- Heart Interface Link 2000 Inverter Control
- Firdell Radar Reflector
- (4) Lifeline GPL-4DL AGM Batteries
- Engine/Generator Start Batteries
- 12V Electrical Panel At Nav Station
- Heart Inverter/Charger 2.5kW
- Rule 3700 Bilge Pump
- Mechanical Bilge Pump In Cockpit
- Fuel Transfer Pump
- Water - Fuel - Holding Level Gauges
Engine and Mechanical
- Yanmar 4JH2 DTBE 4-Cylinder Turbocharged (Swapped Out Old Engine In 1996) 1936 Hours
- Northern Lights Genset Model TF316B 5KW 435 Hours
- Dual Racor 500 Fuel Filters
- Fuel Transfer System
- Edson Steering Pedestal W/Cable Steering
- Village Marine NF450 Watermaker (Requires New Membrane)
- PYI PSS Dripless Shaft
- Automatic Fire Extinguisher In Engine Room
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.