1991 Hunter 37.5 Legend
The Hunter 375 is a popular and proven coastal cruiser with high quality finishes in a comfortable and functional layout. With a fractional rig and large sail area, coupled with a wing keel, spade rudder and sleek hull lines, the vessel quickly reaches hull speed even in light air. On the interior, the layout is larger than many boats several feet greater in length, featuring a full walk through aft cabin and spacious forward berth for comfortable couples cruising. She has exceptional 6'6'' headroom and the numerous port windows and hatches create a light and spacious atmosphere. The functional galley and sizable salon arrangement can comfortably entertain eight people. She will sleep seven if required with her two staterooms, convertible salon ands settee to Starboard.
The Legend will continue to amaze you .... The Hunter 37.5 Legend started production in 1987. With her spirited performance and well appointed interior layout .... You won't be disappointed !
New to the market so don't hesitate on one of Hunters most popular models!
Traditional layout, sleeping 7. V Berth stateroom forward with ample storage. Mid salon is open, bright and spacious with a dinette to port, the table lowers down to convert to a double berth. Adjacent to starboard is a long settee with Nav station using the aft portion for settee. Port of companionway is a full galley. Aft of the galley is a wonderful owners cabin that can be accessed thru the galley or the head compartment. The Master Stateroom has a large athwartship queen size berth, ample storage lockers and cedar lined hanging locker. Full head, starboard of companionway has dual access, lending to direct "private" access for the owner and also has access from main salon for your guest. Ample ventilation and light provided by 5 opening hatches and 9 opening ports.
- 6'6 Headroom in salon
- Rich appointed teak interior
- 2008 Custom 4" upgrade foam mattress--aft cabin
- 2011 New Head --- 2008 New Holding tank
- 2005 Dodger with new windows 2012
- 2012 Pioneer Multimedia DVD and Philips TV
- Sony AM/FM/CD
- 2007 Cockpit Cushions
- 2010 (5) new hatches
Located aft of the salon and port of companionway, there is a large "L" galley. Great for working underway or on the hook. Abundant counter working space , storage bins and drawers. Corian-like counter top !
- Deep double SS sink
- Pressure Hot / Cold water
- 6 gal Hot Water Heater (heated from 110v or off the engine)
- Hillerange - 3 burner CNG stove and oven
- Custom range top cutting board
- Refrigeration / Freezer - Adler Barbour (2008)
Electronics / Electrical / Power
"Gelato" is powered by a Yanmar Diesel 35 hp with a 3 bladed FLEXOFOLD folding prop (2011)
- Engine control instruments-located on steering pedestal
- Wheel Steering
- Serviced 2015 by Chucks Marine
- Serviced 2016 by List Marine
Electronics ... ST60 Knot/ Depth tridata -trip
Autopilot 4000 (currently working intermittent)
2012 ... Horizon Matrix VHF
2012 ... Raymarine A70 Chartplotter ( Iintegrated w/ AIS Receiver)
2006 Binnacle Compass
12V / 110 V panel at your finger tips , access at the Nav Station.
- Battery Charger
Sails & Rigging
The Hunter has a B&R rig with swept back double spreader, allowing you to point higher. The fractional rig lends to a bigger mainsail with a small jib. Deck stepped, Isomat tapered anodized mast with split back stay. Anodized aluminum, thru bolted toe rail. All lines led aft to cockpit to Barient (2) #45 ST / (2) #33 ST winches. Double high bow and stern pulpits with double high lifelines and boarding gates port and starboard. Stern walk thru access with drop down boarding ladder. Pressure Hot / Cold Stern Shower.
- Batten Main (5/2011 serviced and cleaned with NEW Dutchman System)
- 130% furling Jib (5/2011 serviced and cleaned)
- 2008 .75 Asy Spinnaker (red and white)
- New STANDING RIGGING 2012 - KKMI
- Boom Brake
- 5 to 1 purchase on the Main Sheet with traveler on cabin top
- 2012 Lifelines
- 5/2011 New LED mast head light
- 5/2011 New antennae and cable for VHF
Deck and Hull
FRP hull with spade rudder and winged bulb keel, lead ballast and step-through transom. Hull construction is solid glass with a structural pan glassed to the hull. The deck is molded glass cored with plywood with hardware attachment areas cored with aluminum plate. The hull deck is a very robust outward turning flange capped by an extruded aluminum toe rail with deck/hull joint bonded with 3M 5200 and through bolted every 6 inches.
- Hauled Feb 25, 2015 ... 2 coats Seaguard Ablative Black / Prop Serviced and Thru Hulls serviced
Bow pulpit, stainless steel stanchions with double lifelines, step through transom to swim platform with stainless steel swim ladder, wheel cable and quadrant steering
- Cockpit Shower ... Hot/Cold on transom
- 2005 8.5 Baltik Inflatable Dingy with high pressure air floor
- 2005 Yamaha 2.5 Outboard engine