1991 Hunter Legend
"Who Cares" is a very well maintained vessel, with her owner having a talent for addressing the detailed items aboard.
This vessel is set up for long range with extra fuel and water tanks having been added.
Health forces sale of this exceptional vessel.
* Price just reduced $6001.00 to $59,999.00. This is an exceptional price for an exceptional vessel!
Clean and ready to go to sea, you are invited to come out and take a look at "Who Cares". She is very worth the visit.
* New 2015: Thermostat
* New 2015: Water pump impellor
* New 2015: Alternator 80 AMP
* New 2015: Heat exchanger refurbished
* New 2015: Interior 12 VAC lighting
* New 2015: Three 15 WATT solar panels with control box
* New 2015: Auxiliary fuel tank at 25 gal. atop davits
* New 2015: Temperature gauge
* New 2015: Overboard valve and hoses
* New 2015: Macerator
* New 2015: West Marine 1000 WATT inverter
* New 2015: Standard Horizon handheld VHF with charger
* New 2015: LG DVD player
* New 2015: Six new 12 VAC cabin fans
* New 2016: Rival microwave
* New 2015: Motor mounts
* New 2015: Exhaust elbow
* New 2015: Zinc's on drive shaft
* New 2015: Two new Batteries
* New 2015: Custom Davits with nickel pully's
* New 2015: Two cockpit speakers
* New 2015: Captains seat
* New 2014: Rudder shaft and bearings
* New 2014: Keel resealed with new bolts
* New 2014: Steering cables
* Siemens barometer
* Kenwood CD player
* Two flat screen TV's
* Directional TV antenna with remote
* Two battery chargers
* Halon automatic fire extinguishers
* Outboard motor mount
* Rail to swim platform
* Custom fighting chair
* Fishing pole holders
* All manuals for ships equipment
* New rigging 2013-present
* New 2013: Shore power cord
* New 2013: Cutlass bearing
* New 2013: Shaft coupling
* New 2014: Bottom paint
* New 2015: Fuel system and tanks cleaned
* New 2015: Automatic bilge pump 1100 gpm
* New 2015: Starter switch and wiring
Hunter Legend 37.5
Seeing "Who Cares" at her berth, one is confronted with a sleek and beautiful vessel that is purpose built for speed and comfort.
Stepping aboard her starboard quarter, very little heel was noticed. Down and into a completely overhead Sunbrella covered Cockpit there is plenty of room to move about with a well laid out helm station with Captains hump secure seating on centerline. There is plenty of seating here in the cockpit, with cushions to port and starboard. Back aft is a very substantial, custom boat davit with nickel pully's. Atop this is an auxiliary 25 gal. plastic fuel tank with three 15 WATT solar panels mounted there. Here also is a 4.75 KW Sears gasoline generator mounted on the swim step with cover. This generator will power the Marine Air 16000 BTU and 110 VAC ships systems while away from the dock. There is a swim ladder here for easy boarding.
Continuing up the starboard side deck one notices that the decks are solid with no soft spots and this holds true all around the vessel. The side decks provide easy access to the bow area with rigging having been recently replaced from 2013 to present. The 59 foot overall mast has boom equipped with stack pack and lazy jacks. Roller furling genoa on the bow. All sails are in good condition and all lines are led to the cockpit.
On the bow is located a Lewmar 75 pound plow type anchor with chain and 600 ft. of Nylon rode. There also is a 45 pound auxiliary anchor for double mooring points. Located on the port bow is a settee which doubles as a 25 gal. water tank.
Back aft and down the companionway one is surrounded with a warm Teak Salon interior with plenty of overhead hatches providing a bright and cheerful feel. This area is as clean as a pin, as is the vessel in general. The Galley is immediately to port and is well equipped, laid out in an "L" shaped configuration with cold plate refrigeration built into the counter. There is a stainless, gimballed, three burner Hillerange gas stove with oven and a new Rival microwave oven here. Storage abounds here and throughout the boat. A deep double stainless sink is centrally located here as well. All fresh water throughout the vessel is on demand hot and cold.
To starboard and aft in the Salon is an entrance to the ensuite head with the navigation station just forward of this. A long settee runs along the starboard side of the Salon with cabinetry behind. Across to port is a large dining table and dinette seating. This can be converted as an extra double berth.
The forward Stateroom is in a "vee" configuration. There is a pass-through here from the Salon which is of a louvered and quite attractive design. The forward Stateroom has hangup stowage, cubby stowage and reading lights.
Access to the Master Stateroom can be had to either port or starboard from the Salon to port and through the ensuite head to starboard. Here Stowage abounds with a row of hangup closets to starboard, drawers and more closets. There is a louvered pass-through here as well, giving an open feel to the whole living area. A large double berth is here with a memory foam mattress that is very comfortable. Here is a flat screen T.V. and reading lights.
The ensuite head is well appointed with very good lighting and a showering area. This has a Jabsco manual flush toilet with mirrored sink area and plenty of stowage. There is also a shower sump pump in the deck to carry all shower water away instantly.
"Who Cares" is a clean and continually maintained vessel that is ready to pull in the lines and head to sea. Her owner is very meticulous about her upkeep and this shows in her as shipshape.
* Hillerange gimballed stainless natural gas 3 burner stove and oven.
* Grunert cold plate refrigeration with freezer section.
* Rival microwave oven-new 2016.
* Double Stainless steel sink with hot and cold on-demand water.
* Silverware and dishes come with the vessel.
* Garmin Map 540 GPS receiver.
* Raymarine ST-6000 autopilot.
* Lowrance depth sounder.
* Vigil VHF tranceiver
* Kenwood CD, stereo and sirius with cockpit speakers
* LG DVD player.
* Directional remotely controlled T.V. antenna.
* Vizio 21" flat screen in Salon. Samsung 14" flat screen in Master.
* Standard Horizon handheld VHF radio.
Electrical and Mechanical
* 12 VDC and 110 VAC panel at nav. station.
* Three 12v batteries with two being new.
* Inverter 400 WATT.
* Inverter 1000 WATT.
* Marine Air ducted 16000 BTU air conditioner.
* Sears gasoline generator 4.75 KW. on swim step.
* Three 15 WATT solar panels with control box.
* Six electric 12v fans throughout vessel.
* Water heater.
* On demand water pump system.
Sails and Rigging
* Standing rigging replaced from 2013 to present.
* Full batten mainsail.
* 110% forward triangle
* Life lines new 2009.
* Four Barient self tailing winches.
* Running rigging in good condition.