1994 Hunter 33.5
This Hunter 33.5 sloop is very popular for responsive sailing with B&R rigging, and clean decks free of sail lines that are fed under coachroof to cockpit. Entertain and relax with friends and family in roomy cockpit and around comfortable salon settees. Fully equipped U-shaped galley to prepare gourmet meals and nutritious snacks. Sleep 7 in 2 double berth private cabins, 2 on starboard settee and 1 on port settee. Shallow draft bulb/wing keel is sailors' choice for coastal and lake cruising plus the offshore option.
WALK THROUGH TOUR
Step aboard at amidship gate between double lifelines and stainless steel stanchions onto wide side deck free of sail lines. Walk forward to bow and observe recessed jib furler, wood plank bow seat, anchor pulpit and anchor locker. Notice coachroof aft of mast covering sail lines and holding traveler as you walk aft along deck.
As you step down into cockpit, note spaciousness with room for 6 on cockpit cushioned seats around folding cockpit table attached to binnacle. Observe all sail lines running through clutches to winches within reach for single handed sailing. Sit at helm to appreciate that navigation electronics are within reach. Lift up transom helm seat to step down onto moulded scoop swim platform with seats that are lazarettes. Note folding swim ladder.
Return to cockpit to step through companionway and down 4 steps into salon. Notice wood cabinetry and teak and holly sole trim. Note fully equipped galley immediately to starboard and navigation station to port. Remove companionway steps and panel to observe easy front engine access. Walk aft to aft cabin and note side and aft panels for 360° engine access.
Move forward through salon and observe 6' 5" headroom. Observe opening overhead hatches and several opening and nonopening windows that provide light and cross ventilation. Look to starboard U-shaped settee with high/low table that converts to queen berth. Turn to port for settee that converts to single berth, and reach under salon table to extend table leaf for serving 7 around both settees.
Proceed forward through door to head. Note sink with vanity to port, shower and marine toilet with lid to starboard. Open door and proceed into forward double v-berth cabin. Note hanging locker, overhead opening hatch and side opening ports.
Return aft through head, salon and galley and open door to aft queen berth cabin. Note hanging locker and opening side ports.
Enjoy this Hunter-unique roomy cockpit and interior with 6' 5" headroom for entertaining and relaxing with family and friends. Wood cabinetry, fiberglass sole trimmed with teak and holly, and numerous hatches and ports make a light, elegant interior. Fully equipped galley to prepare nutritious meals and snacks while cruising. Sleep 7 in 2 private cabins and salon settee convertibles. Ample cabinet and locker storage interior for everyone's gear plus plenty of deck lazarettes for sail and gear. Enjoy open scoop transom design to swim, board your dinghy, or step onto floating dock.
- Large cockpit seats 7 around folding table
- U-shaped salon settee to starboard converts to double berth
- Large salon table with leaf reaches port and starboard settees
- Port salon settee converts to single berth
- Navigation station aft of port salon settee
- Wood cabinetry
- Teak and holly trimmed sole
- Hanging lockers in fore and aft cabins
- Head has vanity, stall shower, marine toilet
- Screens for opening ports
- Peek-a-boo shades
Gourmet chef and casual cook will both enjoy this fully equipped U-shaped galley - sailors' favorite galley design. Propane stove and oven, microwave oven, deep double sink, refrigerator/freezer and ample counter and storage areas.
- U-shaped galley has plenty of counter workspace
- Propane gimballed stove and oven
- GE microwave oven
- Top loading refrigerator/freezer
- Deep double stainless steel sinks and faucet
- Magma propane grill mounts on deck rail
- Ample galley cabinet storage
SAILS AND RIGGING
Rigged for single handed sailing with all lines led aft to cockpit.
- Fully battened mainsail with canvas cover
- 150% jib sail
- Flasher spinnaker sail
- Jib furler recessed in bow aft of teak bow seat
- Aluminum mast
- Fractional rig
- Double spreaders
- Traveler mounted on coachroof
- Dacron running rigging led aft under coachtop to clutches and winches at cockpit
- Lewmar 40 self tailing 2 speed jib winches
- Split backstay
Fully equipped navigation electronics.
- Garmin 545 GPS chartplotter at helm
- Raymarine autopilot at helm
- Raymarine wind instrument at helm
- Standard Horizon VHF radio at nav station with RAM mike for helm
- Autohelm tridata depth/speed/distance on bulkhead
- Helm pedestal mounted compass
- JVC radar at helm with radar dome on mast
- Panasonic TV with VHS player swing-mounted at nav station
- Pioneer AM/FM/CD stereo at nav station
- Two Deko marine Group 24 start batteries
- Two 6 volt house batteries
- AC 30 amp shorepower
- 30 amp shorepower cord 50 ft.
- Marinco 10 amp battery charger
ENGINES AND MECHANICAL
Generous engine access via panel under companionway, and aft cabin panels on both sides and rear of engine box.
- Yanmar 3GM30F fresh water cooled diesel engine
- Wheel steering
- Manual marine toilet
- Pressurized fresh water system
- Hot water heater
- Automatic bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump
DECK AND HULL
- Dodger and bimini
- Clean nonskid deck with running rigging led aft under coachroof
- Stainless steel bow and stern rails
- Teak stern seats mounted on rails
- Teak bow seat mounted on rail
- Double lifelines and stainless steel stanchions
- Claw anchor with rode
- Spare danforth anchor with rope rode in anchor locker at bow
- Open transom with moulded scoop swim platform
- Swim platform seats are lazarettes
- Folding swim ladder
- Roomy cockpit with cushions
- Propane tank locker in starboard aft lazarette
- Magma propane grill mounts on deck rail
- Bulb wing keel
This Hunter 33.5 is a favorite for cruising with family and friends and club racing. You will appreciate how roomy this Hunter design is for socializing, relaxing and sharing meals in cockpit and salon. There are not many 33.5' sloops that comfortably accommodate 7 people!!
Note: Owner's personal items excluded.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.