1995 Casinelli Spa Custom 80
Casinelli Spa Custom 80, Teraju is an exquisite global cruiser that has been extensively refitted in the last few years.
Casinelli Spa Custom 80
- Complete repaint of the yacht to Platinum inclusive of hull, deck and spars. Topcoat is
- Perfection by International Paint
- Complete overhaul of standing rigging inclusive of split back stay with new cylinders
- New deck and navigation lights
- Replaced all halyards and other running rigging
- New Raymarine E120W chart plotter, Raydome digital radar and autopilot and Raymarine
- Overhaul main engine
- New fixed propeller
- New exhaust system
- All new plumbing and toilets
- Replace all main bilge pumps.
- Marine air con throughout
- 100 LPH Water-maker
- Kohler 18.5 kw diesel power generator
- Lofrans Titan A windlass
- 11' RIB with Yamaha 15 hp outboard and much more.
Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Raymarine55EVHFRadio, IcomIC-M600-MRCSSB
- RaymarineE120W chartplotterin steering cockpit
- RaymarineST70 PlusMultifunction displayin navigation area
- 3 xST60plus –wind, depth and speedin steeringcockpit
- 2 Sony TVs and two Sony stereo units.
- 2 x 98.2ST electric–primaries
- 2 x 66.2ST aft winches for runners
- 1 x 66.2ST electric for main sheet
- 1 x 32ST for main sheet positioning
- 1 x 56.2ST electric for main halyard
- 1 x 56.2ST for staysail halyard
- 1 x 56.2ST for main sail outhaul
- 1 x 56.2ST for spinnaker or general halyard
- Harken main sheet track and cars
- Harken staysail track and car
- Halyard Rope clutch to starboard of mast
- 5 x Dorade ventilators with ss protection bars
- 2 x mushroom ventilators
- Tapered ss tube stanchions with opening gate to port, starboard and aft
- Sockets on starboard side deck for boarding ladder
- 1 x Large and 1 x Medium hatch on foredeck
- 2 x medium hatches forward of staysail track
- 4 x medium hatches aft of mast
- 4 x small on guest cockpit in coaming
- 2 x Small in front of steering cockpit
- 1 x Large into aft crew accommodation
- 8 x opening portholes on side of coamings, providing ventilation to aft accommodation
Sails and Rigging
- Quantum Dacron mainsail (New)
- Genoa (150% high cut, new May, 2011)
- Staysail (new May,2011).
- Symmetric spinnaker
- Double lowers, cap shrouds, D2’s & D3’s
- Inner forestay
- Single Standing Backstay and single runners, no checkstays
- Cariboni hydraulic backstay tensioner.
- Navtec hydraulic backstay and boom vang control box.
- Turn buckles have bronze barrels and stainless steel screws.
- Harken Manual Furling Genoa and Staysail
- Cariboni white painted aluminium main mast with 3 spreader rig fitted
- Cariboni white painted aluminium boom fitted for slab reefing with lock cam wheels at theforward end and lazyjacks.
- Sail stowing rails supported on integral struts, the bases of which are screwed to the boom
- Carbon fiber spinnaker pole.
- Cariboni hydraulic vang
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.