1995 Nonsuch N260
The Nonsuch N260 is one of the best Hinterhoeller's 26’ popular small cruisers made. She has headroom with two spacious cabins.
She' is well-built, easily sailed and offers exceptional accommodations for a 26 footer. Her shallow draft allows for gunk holing while offering a great sail in almost any sea state. As one of the most spacious under 30' sailing yachts, the Nonsuch N260 makes a great cruiser.
PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS WONDERFUL SMALL CRUISER!!!
The Nonsuch N260 is the boat for a cruising couple who want occasional company. It has generous space with headroom and two cabins. The forward berth is off-set Pullman style with storage underneath and a hanging locker. The enclosed head is aft for maximum headroom and access from the cockpit. It has a full height teak door, and a hand held shower. The cabinetry and joinery in the boat are finished with hand rubbed teak. The main cabin has 2 settees with storage behind and beneath. In the U-shaped galley you have a new propane stove-top with a cutting board to give more room for meals prepared while cruising. The stand alone teak dining table will fold down and all ports and hatches have screens for comfort on summer evenings.
- (2) 12v Batteries
- 110V Shore Power and Cord
- Battery Condition Meter
- 2 Bank Battery Charger
- Hot and Cold Pressure Water
- 110 Volt Electric and Engine Hot Water Heating
- Head with Holding Tank and Offshore Valve
- Nova-Cool 12v Refrigeration
- Engine fully serviced by Authorized Yanmar Tech, May 2016
- LED Reading Lamps
Sails & Canvas
- NEW Mainsail, June 2016
- NEW Mainsail Cover, June 2016
- NEW Dodger, June 2016
- NEW Pedestal Cover, June 2016
- Stitching on canvas done with "Tenara" UV impervious thread