1997 J Boats J/105
At 34.5 ft LOA, with a crew friendly cockpit and a fast and easy to set retractable bow pole Spinnaker the J105 has earned a well-deserved reputation as the most fun and one of the largest class of cruiser/racer sailboat in the US and around the world. the J105 Class association helps ensure that you will have fun whether your racing or daysailing with its large and active one design fleets and family oriented sail-ins accross the US and the world.
Just weighed and getting ready for the North Americans this Fall, Bangarang truly represents a boat truly in "race condition". With new sails, perfect bottom and stunning good looks, this 105 with her flag blue hull and tan dodger not only looks good, she is "ready" do well in class.
if you are looking to get going this season, it is not too late! Schedule a showing today.
Traditional layout with galley & nav station aft. V-berth forward, Main salon with settees P/S. Blue cushions w/ white piping throughout, excellent condition. This boat is equipped with the Comfort Group Package as well as the Systems Group Package options. New floor boards in 2012.
Hull & Deck
- Hull flag blue awl grip
- Bottom sprayed with VC offshore and wet-sanded, Winter 2015 by New England Fiberglass
- Off white decks in good shape Very little crazing
The engines have been professionally serviced each Spring and Fall, on launching and winter storage. Services includes filters, oil change, stuffing box and simple tune up.
- Garmin 120 XL GPS
- Raymarine 3000 Tiller Pilot
- VHF: Raytheon 210
- Speedo/Log/Depth: Nexus System, with two displays on mast and one on cabin top
- Wind Direction/Speed: Raymarine, with one display on the cabin top
- Autopilot: Navico Simrad TP30
- GPS: Garmin GPS map640, mounted in nav station
Sails & Rigging
- Doyle class Main and Jib, Spring 2016
- Doyle class Heavy Jib, Fall 2015
- Doyle class spinnaker, Spring 2015
- Full delivery set of class sails
- Two older class spinnakers
- Genoa Tracks
- Hall Quick Vang
- Sailtec hydraulic backstay serviced by factory , Winter 2015
- (2) Harken locking winch handles
- New running rigging (Spin and Jib sheets, tack line), Fall 2015
- New Spin, Main halyards, Spring 2016
- Factory Shore Power
- Battery Charger
- 1 Battery
- DC & AC Breaker Panels
- Navigation and Interior Lighting
- Tiller, varnished Winter 2015
- Dodger: Tan, excellent condition
- Danforth anchor chain w/rope rode
- Canvas winter boom cover/over cockpit
- Dock lines and fenders, both light weight "racing" and full cylinders in polyester covers
- White horseshoe ring