1998 Hunter 410
- Stock #084730 -
***FANTASTIC CRUISER w/ MANY UPGRADES*** METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED ***MOORING AVAILABLE 2016 SEASON*****WAX, NEW BOTTOM PAINT & LAUNCH INCLUDED*****
Plenty of hatches and ports let the sun into the large, open salon. The dinette is to starboard and the settee to port. Directly aft the settee is the separate nav station. Forward, the full size stateroom has a double Pullman berth, w/ private head and shower. Aft is the master stateroom w/ queen berth, hanging locker and a host of storage. Dual access to the aft head provides privacy and convenience.
-Seven inch thick innerspring mattress in forward cabins, memory foam mattress in aft stateroom
-Large cedar lined hanging lockers in both cabins
-Lounge chair in Master Stateroom
-Headroom in forward cabin is 6'5" and Master is 6'10"
-Teak and Holly Floor throughout the vessel
-Master Stateroom has full head with separate stall shower
-Dinette in Main Saloon converts to berth
-Headroom in Main Saloon is 6'6"
-LPG 3 burner, gimballed stove with oven
-Top and Front loading AC/12 volt refrigerator with separate freezer, both lighted
-Double Stainless Steel sinks with cutting board
-Plenty of storage cabinets and drawers
-Built in waste bin
-Raymarine E-120 classic Chartplotter/ Radar/AIS/Sirius weather combination
-Raymarine ST 50 Instruments. Wind Speed/ Direction, Depth, ultrasonic speed thru water
-Raymarine 6000 Autopilot
-Standard Horizon VHF with DSC and remote mike in cockpit integrated hailer and horn
-Stereo with speakers with volume controls in main salon, forward guest cabin and cockpit
-ACR Category I EPIRB mounted in cockpit
SAILS AND RIGGING
-Full reach main with Furlboom, in boom furling system.
-Electric winch on cabin top so you can easily raise and furl the main, (4) Self Tailing sheet/spinnaker winches, (1) Self Tailing winch for rigging.
- 6 batten, large roach North Sails NorLam mainsail and 115% Tri-Radial NorLam Jib with Pro-Furl furling system
-Cruising Spinnaker with sock
-Boom Lock jibe preventer
-Rigid Boom Vang
-Internal halyards led to cockpit with six sheet stopper
-Harken adjustable mainsheet traveler
-Mast height is 60'5" from waterline
ADDITIONAL UPGRADES AND FEATURES
- Autoprop self feathering prop
- 80Amp Hitachi alternator
- 2 reverse cycle heat/AC 16K BTU saloon and forward cabin 7K BTU in aft stateroom.
- Fischer-Panda Mini 8 (6.5KW peak 5.5KW continuous) genset (412 Hours).
- Asymmetrical spinnaker w/ ATN sock.
- PC navigation system.
- Cockpit cushions and cockpit enclosure.
- Saltwater washdown pump.
- (2) 500 BTU compressor and cold plate for independent fridge & freezer.
- Upgraded house battery bank to 440 AH.
- Tri-Lens radar reflector.
- Selden Rigid Vang.
- Raritan Sea Era heads.
- All sea strainers are brass Grocos.
- 200 ft. all chain rode w/ 100 feet line on primary Spade anchor, Installed 40 feet chain on 200 ft. line rode on Spade anchor as secondary.
- Ocean Marine Davits,
- Upgraded numerous seacocks.
- 100 W Ampair wind charger.
- Link 1000 battery monitor.
- Xantrex 3,000 W. invertor charger
- Upgraded several cabin lites to LED's.
- Updated tank monitor system.
- New Olefin upholstery throughout
Full Canvas Cover over all, shrink wrap on top in off-season.
Please submit any and ALL offers - your offer may be accepted! Submit your offer today!
Reason for selling is health
At POP Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE representation of every Boats we market. We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results.
Take a look at ALL ***ORIGINAL PICTURES*** of this Boats on our main website at POPYACHTS DOT COM. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to speaking with you!