1999 Beneteau First 33.7
Club race, cruise, daysail, the Beneteau First 33.7 is the perfect combination sailboat. Awlgripped 2012, new sails (UK 2014), and a great interior, "Distraction" was traded to Prestige Yacht Sales for a larger Beneteau this Spring!
Don't be distracted, she is in the water, fully commissioned and ready for the season......she will not last long.
• Headroom 6.3'
• Door with ventilation.
• Plexiglas sliding hatch.
• (2) Wooden step.
• Moveable panel for engine access.
• Double berth (2.10 x 1.80) with mattress.
• Lockers along the length of the hull.
• (2) Hanging lockers.
• Stowage under berths.
• Lewmar T51 opening deck hatch with curtain for light and ventilation.
• Halogen light.
• Reading lamps.
• Headroom 6'1"
• Symmetrical layout with settees and mattress cushions forming double berth.
• Table with stainless steel frame and brackets, flaps, stowage underneath.
• Lockers along hull.
• Wooden handrail along the coaming of the coachroof.
• (2) Fixed portholes.
• Lewmar T30 deck-hatch located above the table for light and ventilation.
• Lewmar T41 opening hatches on the roof coamings.
• Dorade vents.
• Halogen ceiling lights with separate switches.
• Chart table with desk for chart stowage and shelf.
• Panel for navigation electronics.
• 12 function power distribution board.
• Navigator's seat with stowage under.
• 1 Lewmar T41 opening hatch on roof coaming.
• AFT CABIN (2 Cabin Version)
• Headroom 5.8' (cabin entrance)
• Double berth 6.5' x 5.6'
• Hanging locker.
• Stowage under berth.
• 1 Lewmar T41 opening hatch on roof coaming with curtain.
• 1 porthole opening into cockpit with curtain.
• 1 reading lamp.
• 1 halogen ceiling light.
• Headroom 6'.
• Molded shower compartment.
• Marine head with holding tank.
• Wash basin with hot and cold pressure water.
• Vanity cabinet.
• 1 Lewmar T41 opening hatch on roof coaming.
• 1 porthole opening into cockpit
• 1 halogen ceiling light
• Headroom 5.10'
• Laminated worktop with rail.
• Stainless steel sink.
• Mixer tap.
• Pressurized hot and cold water.
• 5.8 gal water heater, rigid water tank (approx. 40 gal).
• Storage space beneath sink, vegetable baskets, dustbin.
• Icebox (19 litres) with baskets, injected polyurethane foam insulation.
• 2-burner stainless steel gimbal-mounted LPG gas stove.
• 1 Lewmar T41 opening hatch on the roof coaming above the stove.
• 1 florescent light.
Hull & Deck
Hull is Aristo Blue awlgrip with a silver stripe. Entire hull was repainted in July 2012. The bottom was repainted in April 2014. The toe rail, hatch and hatch surround were varnished in June 2014.
• Bow Pulpit in s/s, with red/green navigation lights
• Stern Pulpit in s/s with ring buoy and flag staff supports
• Self bailing anchor well with mooring line hook
• Varnished wood toe rail with molded anodized aluminum fairleads, amidships & aft.
• Stainlees steel profiled stanchions, height 2.07' with molded aluminum chainplates.
• Twin sets of adjustable stainless steel lifelines.
• (4) Anodized aluminum mooring cleats.
• (2) Stainlees steel handrails on coachroof.
• (2) 4-sheave horizontal turning blocks leading lines to cockpit.
• (4) Double Spinlock deckstoppers.
• (2) Lewmar 30 CSTO maneuvering line winches.
• (2) Genoa tracks with Lewmar adjustable genoa cars.
• (2) Spinlock genoa sheet running blocks.
• (2) Lewmar 40 CSTO genoa sheet winches.
• Lewmar mainsheet traveller on cockpit floor with fine tuning system.
• Recessible padeyes for spinnaker pole downhaul.
• Recessible padeyes for spinnaker foreguy, sheet and barber haulers.
• (2) Upper and lower shrouds profiled chainplates.
• Self bailing cockpit.
• Teak slatted cockpit seats
• Sail locker in cockpit.
• Liferaft cockpit locker.
• Locker with air-vent for gas bottle.
• Wheel steering
• Rear swim platform with step ladder.
• Cold water transom shower.
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata - speed, wind and depth
- Raymarine A65 chartplotter with WiFi
Sails & Rigging
Dacron sails from UK sailmakers were delivered in April 2014.
- Main with 3 full battens
- 140% Genoa on Profurler
- Anodized aluminum tapered mast and anodized aluminum boom with 360 degree
masthead white light.
- 9/10 Fractional rig with 2 sets of aft swept spreaders.
- Adjustable backstay.
- Reefing lines leading to cockpit.
- Discontinuous stainless steel standing rigging.
- Running rigging, genoa halyard, main halyard, boom vang, 2 reefing lines, outhaul, mainsheet, 2 genoa sheets.
27 hp diesel engine
• Engine mounts integrated into inner molding.
• Engine room sound insulation.
• Approx. 12 gal fuel tank.
• Decanter filter.
• Two bladed propeller with zinc.
• Fuel gauge and hour meter.
• 70 Amp 12V battery.
• Second battery.