1999 Feeling Cruising Sailboat
** SOLD **
Hollyday, a Feeling 39 di, was built by Alliaura Marine in Les Sables d'Olonne, France. This boat is well equipped with a larger than standard engine, a fully battened mainsail and furling genoa, all in addition to an already comprehensive standard specification. She is the lifting keel version with three large double cabins outside the saloon and a single heads, with a light, airy and spacious saloon. She is for sale at $139,000 so early viewing is highly recommended.
Hollyday has only been based in the United States. For 10 years she was in fresh water in Lake Champlain. Since she was purchased by her current owner she has been based in Florida. She made two extended Bahamas trips. When not on a Bahamas trip she has been stored on the hard at the Hinckley yard in Stuart, FL. Thus she has had less than a year in salt water.
From the cockpit entering the saloon from the companionway to port and starboard aft are identical double cabins Each have standing headroom, light, and locker and drawer storage.
Immediately in front of the entry is a table with storage which is also the access to the centerboard connections.
Forward to Port from the companion way is the head with the head, lavatory and shower. Forward on Port is the galley with the electric top loading refrigeration, stove with oven, sink and ample counter space and storage outboard. Forward is the master stateroom with a double v-berth, hanging lockers and drawer storage. A hatch provides ample light and ventilation.
From the companionway to Starboard is the navigation station, forward is the saloon dining table with seating on all sides for 8. Storage outboard.
Saloon windows forward and on both sides make the saloon a bright and airy space. An overhead hatch provides more light and ventilation.
6 berths in 3 double cabins outside the saloon. Large double cabin forward with double v-berth. Saloon with large dining table to starboard with seating on three sides to comfortably seat 6 people. Linear galley to port with Eno 2 burner gas cooker with oven, twin stainless steel sinks with hot and cold pressurized water and 12 volt fridge. Heads to port with Jabsco marine toilet, liter holding tank, washbasin and shower with electric pump out. Large chart table to starboard with electric panel and navigation instruments. Two large double aft cabins. Upholstery with matching curtains and covers to hatches.
L- Shaped settee to starboard. Stowage underneath settee. Stowage behind backrests. Stowage shelf unit along hull side. Large fixed table. Central settee opposite with backrest. Bar unit at aft end of settee. Lift through fixed port lights on hull, panoramic windows. Opening deck hatches. 2 fixed port lights on hull. Offset saloon – galley in passageway. Headroom ranges from 6’ to 6’3’’.
stainless steel sinks with pressurized hot and cold water. Salt water from foot pump. Chopping board on sink. Gimballed stainless steel Eno cooker with 2 burners and oven. Stainless steel handle. 12v fridge system with Refrigerator with shelves and freezer sections. Stowage under sinks. Rubbish bin. Upper cabinet with crockery stowage. Light from panoramic windows. Ventilation from opening deck hatch. About 6’4’’ headroom.
Washbasin with pressurized water. Marine toilet. Shower tray with drainage pump. Stainless steel grab rail with towel rail. Stowage shelves and cabinet. Inspection door to sea cocks under washbasin. Mirror, toilet roll holder. Light and ventilation through opening deck hatch. Overhead light. About 6'2'' headroom.
Large double V-berth. Stowage under berth. Stowage shelves at foot of berth. Large hanging locker with lower cabinet to port and seat. Light and ventilation through deck hatch with ventilator. 2 fixed port lights. Reading light. Headroom about 6'.
Aft Cabins Port and Starboard
Double berth. Stowage and tanks (fuel and water) under berth. Large hanging locker on hull with lower cabinet. Shelves along hull side. Light and ventilation from 2 opening port lights on coach roof. Overhead light and reading light. Inspection hatch to engine. Headroom 6'6''.
- Bruce anchor
- Large self-draining anchor locker
- Lofrans electric anchor windlass with wires remote
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guard wires.
- Stainless steel transom boarding ladder
- Doyle Pack mainsail cover with lazyjacks
- Cockpit awning
- Teak cockpit table
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- 4 x mooring warps
- 6 x fenders
- 2 x halyard bags
- 2 x winch handle pockets
- Transom shower
- Midship cleats
- Manual and electric bilge pumps
- Mosquito nets
Electronics and Helm
- Whitlock steering system
- Plastimo steering compass on binnacle
- Simrad Robertson wheel autopilot
- Simrad 1515 Depth
- Masthead tri-color light
- Deck level navigation lights
- Map light
- Standard VHF at navigation station with remote microphone in at helm
- Sony Marine Stereo with 2 saloon speakers and 2 cockpit speakers (newer)
- 2 - 12 V Outlets
- Most lights have been upgraded to LED
- 2 X 12v 4 D batteries
- 1 Engine battery
- 115v 12v battery charger
- Shore power cable
- Main switch panel with 14 circuit breakers, ammeter, voltmeter
- Battery switch isolator
- 115v switch panel with main circuit breaker and 4 outlets
- Battery Isolator
- 2 Solar Panels 50 Watts each with Blue Sky Solar boos 2000E Controller
- Xantrex Link Lite power meter (Installed not connected)
- Force 10 - 5 gallon hot water heater
Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Engine Brand: Volvo
- Engine Model: MD 22L BT
- Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
- Engine Hours: Estimated 500
- Propeller: 3 blade propeller
- Drive Type: Direct Drive
- Engine(s) Total Power: 50 HP
Spars and Sails
- Lines lead to cockpit
- Fractionally rigged Bermudan sloop.
- Silver anodized deck stepped double spreader mast and boom.
- Stainless steel standing rigging with backstay.
- Slab Dacron reefing mainsail with Doyle Stackpack and lazyjacks
- Roller furling Dacron Genoa
- Boom Vang
- Spinnaker pole
- 2 x Harken 46 self-tailing genoa sheet winches.
- 2 x Harken 32 self-tailing halyard winches,
- 2 - 4 line Spinlock jammers,
- 3 - 1 line Spinlock jammers, Harken deck gear.
- Bridge Clearance 54’
This is wonderful boat for cruising Florida, especially the Keys and for continuing on thru the shallow waters of the Bahamas. It is fully capable of continuing and cruising all the Caribbean. Hollyday is well cared for by a knowledgeable owner. She has been out of the water when not in use. The limited teak on deck has been re-varnished in 2014. Bring your groceries and start off on your dream. Feeling is a high quality French boat, the design is similar to a Southerly.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.