2000 Beneteau 331
"Endorfin" is your remedy ! Take the worries away, cast the lines and set the sails !
Repowered with a Beta Marine 25hp with a 3 bladed feathering prop, she carries furling main , Hood 85% , North 140%, 3DL 125%.
The Beneteau 331 offers a sophisticated hull with traditional lines ...
"Endorfin" has that BIG boat feeling in a small package ! Forward is a room V Berth with lots of light and storage lockers / shelves. Aft is the main salon with a "U" shaped dinette to starboard and a long settee (5'9") to port. Opening hatches and ports surround the main salon with light. Plenty of storage exists outboard of and below the salon seating. Just aft to starboard is the "wet" head with a manual Jabsco head. To port is the Nav Station. Port of companionway is a large "U" shaped galley. Adjacent to starboard is the aft cabin with a large double berth with hanging locker .
- V Berth -- 6'9" x 5'6"
- Aft Berth -- 7'2" x 6'6"
- Sony AM / FM / USB port with salon and cockpit speakers
- JVC 12Disc Compact Changer
- Cherry interior finish
Galley is port of companionway and the "U" shaped arrangement makes it very easy to prepare meals safely underway or allows the "chef" to stay involved in the conversations in the salon or cockpit. Ample storage and working counter surface.
- Pressure Hot/Cold water
- Double SS sink w/ cutting board
- 6 gal Hot water heater
- 45 gal water tank
- First Wave LPG gimbaled 2 burner stove and oven w/ SS safety bar
- Adler Barbour top loading Refrigeration
- GE Microwave
Electronics and Power
The aft facing Nav Station is port, mid ship using the aft portion of the long settee. Good size desk allowing for storage. Electrical panel outbound , at your finger tips.
- Raymarine ST60 Mult Repeater
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF
At the HELM
- Raymarine (7/2014) i60 Knot - Depth - Wind $1486
- Plastimo Compass
Repowered 2012 with a Beta Marine 25hp B-25
- (7/2014) 16" Max 3 blade feathering prop $3445
Pro Mariner Pro Sport 12 Charger
- (2) deep cell (7/2014) $798
- (6) 110 V outlets
- (1) 12 V outlet
Sails & Rigging
Her nimble and sprite rig gives her excellent performance and ease of handling as all lines are lead aft to the cockpit.
- Anodized aluminum rig, single spreader
- Rigid boom vang
- Harken Traveler (1/2016)
- Profurl Roller Furler
- (2) Lewmar #40 ST Primaries
- (1) Lewmar #30 ST Starboard cabin top
- (1) Lewmar #16 ST Port cabin top
- 2013 Hood Furling Main (624 sq ft)
- North Sail 140% furling jib (4/2014 ) $3485
- Hood 85% furling jib
- Adjustable jib sheet cars
- (7/2014) New Harkin 27mm JIB TRACKS
- (8) Spinlock sheet stoppers on the coach house
- 3DL 125% (new - used 3 times)
Solid GRP hull with molded inner structure and integral floor, reinforced with unidirectional roving, balsa core deck with molded deck liner for insulation and ease of maintenance.
- SS Bow pulpit
- Anchor locker
- Electric Windlass - Progress1 Lofrans'
- 22lb Danforth w/ 5/16" chain and 5/8" 3-strand rode
- (6/2016) Double high life lines with boarding gates port and starboard
- SS Stern rail with fold-down "cat bird" seats
- Leather wrapped wheel
- Walk thru transom to sugar scoop stern
- SS boarding / swim ladder
- 30 amp 50' shore power cord